it started when i allowed her to dominate me
+

bleeding out my ass like i am on the rag
=

rrr_img_109474.jpg

???

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
just talked to capri, although i haven't seen her since see has been out of rehab, tuesday she did manage to get one bag, and was so effected she fell face first in the street and had to be assisted by cops, WTF

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just talked to capri, although i haven't seen her since see has been out of rehab, tuesday she did manage to get one bag, and was so effected she fell face first in the street and had to be assisted by cops, WTF
Heroin could have had some cocaine and fentanyl in it. I heard that's been going around lately. But if she took just a single bag and she's falling on her face, either she's lying about how much she used or she's got some serious health issues she should take care of. Or is this how you preface that you're about to kill her?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Heroin could have had some cocaine and fentanyl in it. I heard that's been going around lately. But if she took just a single bag and she's falling on her face, either she's lying about how much she used or she's got some serious health issues she should take care of. Or is this how you preface that you're about to kill her?
just being clean for 3 weeks, and injecting first use, but that fentanyl shit, she loved it, i hate it because she passed out everytime, she stopped when i was getting aggravated that our dates turned into me watching her passed out in my car

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
99% of my drug overdoses are from people who haven't used for a while. They go back to doing their old dose failing to recognize that their tolerance has gone down some while they were clean. They get out of rehab or the hospital or jail and go straight back to their old dosage amount and end up dead. Glad she pulled though it. Many don't.

Her relapse was pretty much guaranteed though. Not just because the drug we're talking about is heroin, but because she stayed in contact with you the whole time. If she ever cuts you off completely, then I might believe she's actually on the road to recovery.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Her relapse was pretty much guaranteed though. Not just because the drug we're talking about is heroin, but because she stayed in contact with you the whole time. If she ever cuts you off completely, then I might believe she's actually on the road to recovery.
Srs. Is it fun destroying a life Johnny? I've always wanted to try it but life in the Midwest is pretty dull. My hometown isn't big enough for druggie streetwalkers.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
99% of my drug overdoses are from people who haven't used for a while. They go back to doing their old dose failing to recognize that their tolerance has gone down some while they were clean. They get out of rehab or the hospital or jail and go straight back to their old dosage amount and end up dead. Glad she pulled though it. Many don't.

well i haven't seen her or given her money, and she is dating A CRACK ADDICT DRUG DEALER, what do you think is gonna happen, when he gets out of jail, she never needed me to get hooked on drugs, and went back to them as soon as she could, out friday shooting by tuesday, i told her shes throwing her life away and she says she don;t care
i could cut her off completely and she will be walking broadway in a week

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
i could cut her off completely and she will be walking broadway in a week
but you won't try, since you're as hooked as she is... you're just rationalizing it and justifying it to yourself so that you can do what you want without any culpability or guilt.

as for Picasso, not much has ever made me laugh in this thread.. but you, sir, take the cake.
See if you can keep 1 hooker mezzed while you bang another on top
all i could think of was

rrr_img_109514.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i will pick her up today, give her money for drugs, watch her shoot it, then fuck the shit out of her, she was a drug addict whore when i met her, she will be one when i am done
what the fuck do i care,
rrr_img_109530.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.