NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Two weeks ago James denied hard fouls affected his thinking, saying after a win in Philadelphia:"I'm a football player.I'm good. I can't worry about what may happen. I live in the moment. I'm an attack guy. I'm an attack player. I don't really make my mark on the perimeter."

653183660.gif

Yupppppp.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NBA players are the biggest vagina's on the planet. Soccer players come close though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I have to root for Kevin Love bros. Trust me, he's like beyond Tim Duncan with complain face.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Mike D'Antoni's favorite movie is Django Unchained because there's a lot of shooting and the D is silent.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Mike D'Antoni's favorite movie is Django Unchained because there's a lot of shooting and the D is silent.
I was at the Lakers/Kings game tonight. Had lower level seats. Was fun to watch but it wasn't the best basketball in the world. The Lakers might make the playoffs but they're not gonna handle the Spurs, OKC, or the Clippers so what does it matter?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lakers/Mavs tonight should be good - neither team is capable of winning a series against SA, but at least Dallas is playing for something this late in the season. Think Nash is out so the Mavs have a decent shot at winning. Actually think Utah is going to steal the 8th spot - playing better ball than both Dallas and LA right now.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I hope so. I'll be at the Utah/GS game on Sunday...mostly hoping for a good, close game, but Utah keeping the Lakers out of the playoffs works, too.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Mavs are officially done, no way they're coming back from 2.5 games behind both LAL and UTAH with 8 games left. Good game for Kobe.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yup, Lakers just better than Dallas. Kaman, Wright, etc just aren't good enough. Ah well, maybe Dallas can draft someone good - something they haven't done in a decade.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Jae Crowder isn't a superstar or anything, but he'll be a good, solid player in the NBA for years.

Hard to hit in the draft when you've been drafting in the 20s for over a decade, or you trade picks away to keep reloading the team every few years around Dirk.

But yeah, this Dallas squad can't beat teams who can destroy them in the rebounding numbers. Their best rebounder is Marion and all the centers are old and unathletic or undersized like Wright.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha Jermaine O'neal is a fucktard. Tie score on a last second 3 from Harden, O'neal puts his hand up through the rim and tips a ball that was most likely not going in. Goaltend, game over.