NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This worked for getting rid of Mippo, why are you still here?

2wcinvo.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Playing Dream Theater over the PA is pretty badass on San Antonio's part.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I usually get into the NBA around this time, this year seems pretty crappy. To many hurt on one side and none on the other.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think these playoffs have been incredible personally. However I stick by my previous comments that it's all for nothing as something really nuts would have to happen for the Heat to not run away with the title.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the Heat being the presumed champions really takes away from the excitement unfortunately. If Wade is hurt I could see Indiana, Memphis, or San Antonio giving them a serious run so maybe there's hope.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I could see Memphis or San Antonio winning even with a healthy Wade. The Heat are definitely the favorite and odds are they'll take it, but it's not as bad as the early 2000s where the East was so terrible that the finals were pretty much a formality.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could see Memphis or San Antonio winning even with a healthy Wade. The Heat are definitely the favorite and odds are they'll take it, but it's not as bad as the early 2000s where the East was so terrible that the finals were pretty much a formality.
Hey! Allen Iverson took game 1 man! He did all he fucking could!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taking early bets on Gaige's excuses tonight.

Refs (-200)
Wade (-300)
LeBron (+500)

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Taking early bets on Gaige's excuses tonight.

Refs (-200)
Wade (-300)
LeBron (+500)
Refresh my memory, do I need an excuse when they win the game and close out the series earning a trip to the ECF for the 3rd straight year?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Somehow as he's gotten in better shape, he's become a shittier and shittier nba player. I just don't get it.