NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i74nxx.jpg

i74nxx.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I generally, as a rule, just want Reggie Miller to stop talking, but "Miami Cavaliers" made me laugh.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Heat are getting crushed.

Basically, if Haslem/random bench guy doesn't go off and hit 100% of their shots (like they did in game 3 and 5) the Heat lose - because Wade and Bosh aren't doing jack shit.

LeBron and some hurt guys aren't going to beat the Spurs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point it will be surprising if either of these teams manage to push the Spurs to a game 6. Unless, of course, Joey refs three games.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I guess the Pacers could always choke away a 17 pt lead, after Spoelstra has to resort to Mike Miller for offense.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Can't wait for LeBron to leave this shitty broke down always hurt scrub team after next year. He deserves better.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bosh has been awful this series. I still think the Heat will advance. Don't see the Pacers winning two in a row - especially with the next game in Miami.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Can't wait for LeBron to leave this shitty broke down always hurt scrub team after next year. He deserves better.
Mavs will have room for him next year after CP3 signs this summer and Dirk takes a huge paycut to sign a 3rd star.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Where's Mippo at? We need some insight as to why Wade is still the best player on the team and that he's playing 10x better than Kobe ever could have if he were this hurt.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
You didn't get Derek Williams you aren't getting CP3
They didn't really go all out for deron Williams, no dirk or Cuban. Cuban didn't really want him, and now the Nets are stuck with a trash team for years.

CP3 is pretty angry with the Clips so who knows what will happen.