NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Musab

Molten Core Raider
I dislike LeBron as much as the next guy, but his stats speak for themselves on such a shitty team.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
All-Stars don't go 10 straight games without scoring 20 points and combine for less points in a series than LeBron. While Wade was voted to the all-star team he has been garbage all playoffs and Bosh got assigned to the all-star team due to injury. Woop ti do.

I don't give a fuck how good some player is if they don't play good when it matters. Wade & Bosh have been ghosts against the Pacers.
Being around Lebron probably makes players crappier. Its called the "Reverse Jordan effect".

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Measuring players by the allstar game is stupid. All-nba is much more relevant.

It would be awesome if LeBron pulled a Kobe but I expect him to have one of those games where he is completely unstoppable.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I dislike LeBron as much as the next guy, but his stats speak for themselves on such a shitty team.
How can a team who won 28 games in a row during the season and compiled the best season record be considered a "shitty team"?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I can understand wade with his gimpy knee and all but what happened to bosh?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Because they don't understand the difference between shitty and soft.
They're the same morons who blamed Cleveland for not building a good team around him even though they had the best record for 2 years in a row when Lebron left for Miami. Lebron James fans are some of the most delusional fans out there

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Being around Lebron probably makes players crappier. Its called the "Reverse Jordan effect".
The more I think about it the more Lebron seems like Bizarro Jordan. Makes his teammates worse, no heart or pride as you can see by his ridiculous flopping, refuses to enter dunk contest because he's afraid of losing. He needs to switch to #32 and embrace it

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
How'd that Cleveland team do the following year after Lebron left? Are you intentionally trying to sound retarded?

Also Jordan is the best, no doubt, but that Bulls team still won like 55 games after he left

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How'd that Cleveland team do the following year after Lebron left? Are you intentionally trying to sound retarded?

Also Jordan is the best, no doubt, but that Bulls team still won like 55 games after he left
That's called the "The Jordan Residual Excellency effect"

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's fucking ridiculous. And Lebron will get 10k for his 2nd flop within a couple of games. Something that actually has a huge effect on the games themselves.