NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
the heat flop so fucking bad isn't there suppose to be fines for that shit

making soccer look like rugby getting so bad

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
You don't have to be a Heat fan to see just how amazing LBJ is. Just a few weeks ago he said he "didn't know how to flop." and now he's doing a really good job of it. It's admirable to see such a dynamic player work hard on the weak points of his game and make considerable improvement in such a short time.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
the heat flop so fucking bad isn't there suppose to be fines for that shit

making soccer look like rugby getting so bad
Yeah LeBron got fined $5,000 for the other night, not sure how he sleeps at night having to pony up that much cash.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck yeah, Hibbert.

Roy Hibbert faces discipline after rant

Media PC shit is embarrassing. Dude was making a fucking joke. No homo. My favorite part of the article:

Hibbert was later asked why he finished so low in voting for Defensive Player of the Year.

"Y'all motherfuckers don't watch us play throughout the year to tell you the truth," Hibbert said. "So that's fine. I'm going to be real with you, and I don't care if I get fined. We play and we're not on TV all of the time and reporters are the ones that are voting and it is what it is. And I don't make it, that's fine. I'm still going to do what I have to do."
Very good point.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
like anyone watches the Grizzlies anymore during the regular season. terrible point. he's looking so much better because Miami has no center or PF who plays with his back to the basket

Szlia

Home court + Andersen back could do the trick for Miami, but I would suspect a game seven is a strange beast where nerves come into play. It should be fun.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't wait for LeBron to leave this shitty broke down always hurt scrub team after next year. He deserves better.
Hell yeah. Lebron needs to finally go to a team where he can get some help. I think a team with Kyrie Irving and next year's #1 pick would finally pair Lebron up with an owner dedicated to winning. You haters are going to look so stupid

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
This is why jordan and LBJ can never really be compared. Jordan never flopped. He was a far better player, and he did it with class.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
push off is classier than flop.

rrr_img_27855.jpg

rrr_img_27855.jpg

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Wade is just bitter that he knows he is pretty much done without LeBron running the show. Once he goes back to Cleveland (or Lakers!) DWade will either retire right away so he doesnt get made a complete fool of trying to do it by himself in his 30s. Or possibly ride LBJs tail and take a substantial paycut to follow him. Bosh will just fade away and every now and then get thrown out in the first round. He got his 1 ring so I doubt he will really care after the Big 3 split.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013...ed-bigger-role

I know this will blow over if the Heat win Game 7, but Wade blaming Lebron for the losses is awesome. I really hope they lose and this boils over during the offseason.
I read that but didn't get the impression they were blaming each other. Wade is saying that he and Bosh were struggling but getting their shots cut won't let them get back their rhythm. Also, putting all the pressure on Lebron isn't helpful, they need to both step up and contribute, but they have to be given the chance to do so again.

I was working, so didn't get to watch the game but in reviewing the highlights and stats.. looks like our rebounding and inside presence (or lack thereof) was what really lost us the game. Pacers got twice the offensive rebounds, which is huge and about 50% more defensive rebounds, which is also huge. If we're not knocking down 3s (which just about everyone on the heat has struggled with, especially battier and allen who we count on for that) then we can't win with that big of a rebound difference.

Bosh needs to step it up and Andersen coming back should help that. If all Wade does is play good defense and score 10 pts, but Bosh gets more boards, 20pts and helps dampen Hibbert just a little, they should win.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bosh hasn't had a single good rebounding game this series. Best you can hope for him is 15+ points because he is nonexistent on the glass.

Szlia

I am no expert, but isn't he spending his time on the 3 pts line during this serie, making it tough to rebound the ball?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
lebron + 2 all stars = "broken shitty ass team"

just how many all-stars does lebron need in his starting lineup to be the amazing player that he is?

amusing to watch the excuses being made. that's wny lebron will never even be in the same league as Jordan.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
All-Stars don't go 10 straight games without scoring 20 points and combine for less points in a series than LeBron. While Wade was voted to the all-star team he has been garbage all playoffs and Bosh got assigned to the all-star team due to injury. Woop ti do.

I don't give a fuck how good some player is if they don't play good when it matters. Wade & Bosh have been ghosts against the Pacers.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm just waiting for Lebron to come out in Game 7 and pull a Rick Barry/Kobe and just refuse to shoot the ball. Make sure Wade and Bosh get as many shots as they want.