NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
They booing him. The Dario chant was the best. Dario, Dario, Dario!

No way, the 'KD LEFT YOU' chant while Westbrook was shooting free throws was the best thing all night. That cracked me up.

Fun game, even though we lost. Embiid looks like a complete beast, exciting times.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Philly fans: excited because they only lost by 6

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No way, the 'KD LEFT YOU' chant while Westbrook was shooting free throws was the best thing all night. That cracked me up.

Fun game, even though we lost. Embiid looks like a complete beast, exciting times.

I have a lot of hope for Saric too. He takes a lot of smart shots, he just wasn't hitting them last night and his D was pretty good overall. He said in the pre season he just hasn't fully adjusted to the NBA speed. It sucks losing Simmons but it should hopefully bring Saric's play up a lot faster.

skrala

Stay classy Philly. lol

I was sitting on the baseline on the other side of this, what they don't show is Westbrook screaming something like 'fuck yall' into the crowd right before the guy flipped him off. I couldn't quite make out what he said, but the double bird was in retaliation to it.

I have a lot of hope for Saric too. He takes a lot of smart shots, he just wasn't hitting them last night and his D was pretty good overall. He said in the pre season he just hasn't fully adjusted to the NBA speed. It sucks losing Simmons but it should hopefully bring Saric's play up a lot faster.

Yeah his shot was off but otherwise it was encouraging. He looks like one of those annoying, smart euro guys that the Spurs always seems to find.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sergio looked pretty damn good too. I'm going to the Wizards game in a few weeks so hoping to see more improvement.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched the entire Sixers game and holy shit Embiid looks GREAT. He never even scored 20 at Kansas, yet came in after 2 years off--schooling motherfuckers off the dribble, in the post and even flashed some long range ability.

His face up high post scoring could end up being incredible if he stays healthy. Im just really sad Simmons is hurt. Seeing him and Embiid on the same floor with Oakafor would be fun to watch.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'll see your Westbrook and raise you Harden in a D'Antoni offense. If you look at the Vegas odds those two are the overwhelming favorites.

It's amazing how much people still overrate D'antoni because he had a prime Steve Nash.

• 1Cutler

skrala

I don't think he's a good coach, don't misunderstand me. I think his offense will allow Harden to put up a lot of points.

• 1Like

radditsu

I don't think he's a good coach, don't misunderstand me. I think his offense will allow Harden to put up a lot of points.

Yeah they aren't going to win a damn thing but Harden may put up 60 points a game and 10 assists

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Maybe, but it feels like even the offensive guru status is really just a credit to Nash, too

• 1Cutler