NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I have a lot of hope for Saric too. He takes a lot of smart shots, he just wasn't hitting them last night and his D was pretty good overall. He said in the pre season he just hasn't fully adjusted to the NBA speed. It sucks losing Simmons but it should hopefully bring Saric's play up a lot faster.
Even future hall of famers have off nights bro. I wouldn't worry about Saric.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even future hall of famers have off nights bro. I wouldn't worry about Saric.

Not sure where these type post keep coming from but the only person who I've really elevated has been Jojo and all I really said is he has the chance to be great. Even last year with Okafor, my main stance is he could become a better defender but none of this full retard hof stuff you keep dropping.

If your agument is let's just wait and see about every new player to the NBA, I can understand that but that's just not very fun for me and you know I like to get fanboy in here! I haven't had many players to get excited about in years so it's nice to have more than 1 on the roster to talk about that has a high ceiling. Saric will be a good NBA player with potential to a really good player. Prediction made man:) Now take Noel and give me Dunn, thanks

Last edited:

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Chill, Convo. If you weren't in the NBA thread I wouldn't have anyone to argue with. I was just poking fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry, I'm sensitive because the 76ers exercised Nik Stauskas' option and you used him against me once! Dude misses wide open 3's and can't defend to save his life.

Please lawd give me 2 picks in the lottery next year so we can draft our guards.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I wonder how long the the Bulls can keep this throwback style basketball going? I'm guessing it dies with Wade's health but I honestly thought they would be 0-2 right now.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to OKC vs GS tonight, I kind of hope Westbrook shits all over them.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
^- Terrible angle. Goaltending so hard. That kid is a beast though.

I know it's early, but it looks like the east and west are slightly more balanced this year.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
James Harden is a good point guard.

5rlqpHZ4T60iA.gif