NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Not a fan of either team but seeing as how all GSW needed last year was for Barnes to hit his wide open shots(and Draymond not getting suspended!) I don't think this series is going to be very long. Warriors in 5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Goddamn Barnes was so fucking terrible in the Finals. And to think that he would have likely been the highest paid player on the Warriors if they won the title last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Warriors wish they could be as good as Boston and be able to steal one.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Think the Cavs have a legitimate shot, but Lebron is going to have to play a feck ton of minutes and be at an extremely high level. KD, Steph seem like they're clicking at the right time and with everything going on with Kerr it seems like a win one for the gipper kind of deal.

GSW in 6

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I think the series will go at least 6 games. I think GSW will win but I am rooting for Cavs. I definitely think the Cavs can win, after all they do have LeBron. Either way I just hope we get 4 to 5 close competitive games.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Cavs are all healthy. I think GS is too.

I'm hoping for another upset but I'm guessing GS in 6 with how stacked they are.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping the Warriors sweep because fuck LeBron and his how tough it is to be a rich black guy in America . He's the only color that matters, green .

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I'm hoping the Warriors sweep because fuck LeBron and his how tough it is to be a rich black guy in America . He's the only color that matters, green .

Easy now, someone painted Negro on his mansion which told him how far we gots to go still.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Are we sure it's okay to start the Finals tonight, or do these two teams need another 5 days off to prepare?

Jesus fuck, NBA.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Whitlock absolutely nails it here. And of course he is catching flack for it.

Probably not the best thread for it, but meh.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The let Durant dunk everything defense is working out well. They'll never know what hit them.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if KD feels dead inside? Like he knows he sold his soul for a ring?

• 1Like

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Looks like everyone but LeBron stayed back in Cleveland lol. Hopefully Kyrie shows up in the second half. Just proves how much better GSW is than everyone on the Cavs minus LeBron.

Sticking with my prediction Dubs in 5.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Warriors incapable of making a layup.

Damn, Durant's also making Lebron his little bitch

Last edited: