NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man I'm super sad I haven't watched much of this super competitive post season.

This is like watching someone play their little brother in the driveway.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This lead isn't anywhere close to insurmountable, but I said at the beginning of playoffs that the Cavs' mediocre at best defense wouldn't be able to contain the Warriors. Then people were pulling the whole blah blah playoff defense is different blah blah. Warriors are even missing easy layups and Klay is still cold. This transition D from the Cavs has been embarrassing.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I feel like if they get swept and lose by 20+ per game the NBA has jumped the shark.

Other than watching LeBron climb the all-time leader boards I can't see why it's interesting for non Dubs fans or LeBron haters.

Ah well. Just glad he got Cleveland a title last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I feel like if they get swept and lose by 20+ per game the NBA has jumped the shark.

Other than watching LeBron climb the all-time leader boards I can't see why it's interesting for non Dubs fans and LeBron haters.

Warriors embarrassed the Cavs in a couple games on their way to that 3-1 lead last year too.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I said at the beginning of playoffs that the Cavs' mediocre at best defense wouldn't be able to contain the Warriors.

Who can?

As always they need to outscore them or keep it close so LeBron can iso slow down the 4Q.

Problem is LeBron's "elite help" doesn't always show up when it matters.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Other than watching LeBron climb the all-time leader boards I can't see why it's interesting for non Dubs fans or LeBron haters.

Damn, Durant is embarrassing Lebron so bad Gaige is starting to hate basketball!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The NBA has definitely jumped the shark. Durant going to a 73 win team was fucking retarded at the time and it's still retarded now.

Last year took a stupid suspension and an epic collapse for Cleveland to win. Unless someone major gets hurt this shit is done.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Warriors embarrassed the Cavs in a couple games on their way to that 3-1 lead last year too.

No shit?

However now instead of Barnes they have Durant and instead of Bogut they have McGee.

Last year was fairly miraculous and now they're way better, so, honestly who do you see them losing to in say the next 3 years outside of a crazy inury?

Keep in mind Durant is gonna take less so they can sign everyone this summer.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
it's hard to Believe Richard Jefferson can still play at a productive level

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
it's hard to Believe Richard Jefferson can still play at a productive level
I don't feel crazy making this statement...

Jefferson is the Cavs 2nd most consistent player behind LeBron. Hence why I said GSW in 6.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
However now instead of Barnes they have Durant and instead of Bogut they have McGee.

fucking lol

McGee was shit until this season. This has been his best year in the NBA. Missing Bogut in last year's Finals was a big fucking deal.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler