NBA 2016 Off-Season Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is a serious GM battle going on with Boston. Has been crazy all day. Boston said they were drafting Dunn, sixers leak info they wanted to trick boston into taking Dunn so Bender and Criss would fall so it would make it more likely Murray fell down the draft who is actually their real target.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like sixers are going for the 3 pick and also another pick 6-8 range. They had Brown here a few times, if they make that deal I'm guessing it's for him or going Murray falls.

Okafor and Noel would both be traded.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ainge is going to lose his job when Brown bust. He fucked the whole draft up overvaluing his pick. Oh well. We will go into the season with our bigs and someone will eventually come knocking.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, people will be breaking the door down for a skinny C who cannot score and a large C who cannot defend.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just heard someone say that Jerry West on the Brown pick "Ainge just cost himself his job, left too many great deals on the table". Came from someone on the floor.

Apparently we are fielding a lot of calls and teams are balking at the asking price. However a deal for an already drafted player could happen.

Bucks are going with Thon Maker...

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Not the PF I was expecting the Raptors to take, but looks to have an NBA-ready body, so I'll trust Masai Ujiri.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boston asked for...Noel, Jah, 24, 26, LAL pick .

Wolves and bulls talking Dunn and Butler

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Bulls do that then they are just going into complete rebuilding mode, right? Trading a rookie PG for one of the best 2 guards in the league...

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was really high on Sabonis. Going to be really disappointed if Poeltl busts and he thrives.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the Bulls do that then they are just going into complete rebuilding mode, right? Trading a rookie PG for one of the best 2 guards in the league...
It's exactly what they are doing. Full rebuild.

KD isn't leaving OKC with the trade that just happened.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You think he has already told them he is returning or he will return now with that team around him?