NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
KD was 26/9/5 with 3 blocks, he's not Lebron but lets not make it sound like The Warriors won despite Durant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Yep. Just don't want Gaige saying he doesnt get the calls is all.

I was obviously being hyperbolic, he gets calls for sure. I just think he wouldn't get as many without the theatrics. There are already calls during the game I think he should get and he doesn't, so being a LeBron homer, I just try to rationalize that is why he flops around like a fish sometimes lol.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gaige flip flopping on his takes as much as LeBron!

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
LOL, I mean come on man. Some of the quality of the videos is pretty bad. But his over dramatization is really embarrassing.

Edited and put a better one in. It is kind of amusing

And one more edit. To be clear, I still think he is the most dominant player since Jordan, it isn't even close. I am a Lakers fan, and I won't be one of those fools to argue that Kobe was better. I just feel like Lebron would be so much better without the theatrics.

I don't think anyone woulld claim Kobe had more raw athelticism or maybe even skill than Lebron. He sure as fuck won it all more though.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if LeBrons head would have exploded in rage if that ESPN reporter asking him questions about JR Smith's mindset went on to ask him what he thought JR Smiths basketball IQ was.

"Can you just give us an estimate of Jr's basketball IQ? Would you say it's below average, what's your take on that?".

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
oi6IJdo.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nothing to do with refs so far. Cavs defense is just trash. 7/7 from the field so far.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha Oracle chanting "MVP" while JR Smith is taking FTs. Love it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Nothing to do with refs so far. Cavs defense is just trash. 7/7 from the field so far.
I was referring to Durant losing the ball out of bounds and the refs giving the Warriors the ball back.

And you are right, the Cavs D is sucking worse than normal..

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So first time I've watched basketball this year, waiting on some take out. What's with LeBron looking like a Quaker?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Going to be a short series if LeBron continues to be the 3rd best player out there like he was tonight.

Oh who am I kidding, it's going to be short even if he balls out