NBA 2022-23 Season Thread - Wembanyama Tank-A-Thon Is On!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Man the Heat & 76ers front offices must be on suicide watch.
As a casual Heat fan I would laugh my ass off if Miami somehow bounced one of those teams out of the playoffs after running it back with an aging Jimmy Butler and some randos who get hot from 3...again. I don't expect that to be the case, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
As a casual Heat fan I would laugh my ass off if Miami somehow bounced one of those teams out of the playoffs after running it back with an aging Jimmy Butler and some randos who get hot from 3...again. I don't expect that to be the case, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Definitely not out of the realm of possibility, but they absolutely need to get off Lowry and move Herro for a playmaker in their mid-late prime. They’re missed out on a ton of those guys that were available this off-season (Dame, Beal, VanVleet, Smart, Tyus Jones, Jrue, etc) and what’s available out there at the moment doesn’t look promising. Maybe Dinwiddie? Monte Morris? Maybe try to grab Hield and McConnell from the Pacers? I dunno…

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Does the NBA even care if their players are on any sort of roids or HGH?
I honestly don't know, I just have feeling the LeBron haters are gonna treat him like Lance Armstrong if there is even a hint of PEDs.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't know, I just have feeling the LeBron haters are gonna treat him like Lance Armstrong if there is even a hint of PEDs.

Yes, we will. He came for the King and the King still stands! Go 90s Bulls foreva!!!!!

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
My monthly sixers gotta blow it up comment.
Who says no

IMG_2432.png

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My buddy had a party at his house last night for the Colorado game. We kept swapping between that and the San Antonio game.

Wemby reminds me so much of Ralph Sampson with some handle as a big man, and willing to keep running the floor.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
My buddy had a party at his house last night for the Colorado game. We kept swapping between that and the San Antonio game.

Wemby reminds me so much of Ralph Sampson with some handle as a big man, and willing to keep running the floor.
Boggle up 29 zip at half time. Them dudes got some real mental fortitude issues

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good Lord, Wemby is legit. It is going to be sad when injuries take out his "what could have been" career.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh hey another late game double digit lead collapse for the Warriors. I'd rather them just get blown out. I don't know how this team has any motivation to keep hitting the court with continuous losses like this.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oh hey another late game double digit lead collapse for the Warriors. I'd rather them just get blown out. I don't know how this team has any motivation to keep hitting the court with continuous losses like this.

Hot Damn, talk about a dagger to the heart.

• 1Worf