New Progression Server confirmed

lost

<Bronze Donator>
that elite goblin island doesnt seem liek very good xp, but i guess there a lot of goblins to pull. lguk seems to be faster xp atm. going to try pickzoning after clearing an area and doing that see how fast xp is lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
10 Kronos - $80
ISBoxer - $15

Remembering EQ is tedious as fuck at lower levels, and realizing I'm just not feeling like the work of 3 or 6 boxing is?

Priceless.

Miethos_sl

shitlord
dont you have to subscribe to play there? so 15$ per account right? damn i wish i was rich like back in the day, i cant afford to play ROFL.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
So I can't believe this actually happened. I was exping in OOT on seafury isle killing pirates. Every 30 minutes or so I'll make rounds down below and savage the piles of seafury corpses (mug of foam sells for 1pp and I'm poor) and also Gornit for toes needed for my pet focus quest. Anyways, what do I see among the bodies? Ancient fucking cyclops with 9 minutes left on the corpse. Not a person in site, so I just got a Ring of Ancients. I'm seriously perplexed that this actually happened, I feel like I just won the lottery or something.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So I can't believe this actually happened. I was exping in OOT on seafury isle killing pirates. Every 30 minutes or so I'll make rounds down below and savage the piles of seafury corpses (mug of foam sells for 1pp and I'm poor) and also Gornit for toes needed for my pet focus quest. Anyways, what do I see among the bodies? Ancient fucking cyclops with 9 minutes left on the corpse. Not a person in site, so I just got a Ring of Ancients. I'm seriously perplexed that this actually happened, I feel like I just won the lottery or something.
lol wtf, grats

lost

<Bronze Donator>
10 Kronos - $80
ISBoxer - $15

Remembering EQ is tedious as fuck at lower levels, and realizing I'm just not feeling like the work of 3 or 6 boxing is?

Priceless.
its worth it, i like playing on my own time, i rape shit, go where i want, and oh yeah i can /pickzone when my camp is cleared to clear the next instance's identical camp rofl.

plus mages at lower levels, no problem. wish I had one more mage instead of this druid box

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I remember back in the day I'd always do a scan of Sro if I happened to be in the area late at night "just in case". I showed up to two people standing next to the corpse of the AC. At the time I was a high 40s wizard. One asked me in broken english if I needed a belt (I played my wizard near naked, and didn't have a belt). I guess two russians didn't know the jboots quest and thought the ring of the ancients was a nodrop int belt, and were being friendly by letting me have it. I sold the multiquest to a Triton alt for 10k plat.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any suggestion on where to buy Krono? Thinking about doing a box team for a month, maybe two, but I don't want to pay $15/per account. Unless they shorten the time classic only is active I am sure my attention span won't hold for more than 2 months.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, if you front the money for a few boxes, they will pay for themselves in the easy access to Kronos on this server. I got a few from my FV to activate two accounts to box on Lockjaw, but I wish I'd done a few more and just paid for 3 months of ISBoxer, because I'd have a dozen Kronos by now and be set.

Btw, where's the legendary Sam Deathwalker? He should be 18boxing these servers and bragging about his l33t deeps.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Made 1500p yesterday.

Lost half a level on Vox raid.

Got Stein of Moggok/crude stein and woven grass bracelet. Halfway done on rod of insideous glamour (guk piece done). Incandescent gloves pieces halfway done also.

Never played an enchanter before, was charming yellow seafuries but the charm break was too unreliable. Made good plat but didn't get anywhere xp wise.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm going to get passed pretty hard on xp this week, busy work schedule and bowling tonight (PBA practice on mondays)

I don't mind though.. it's time for a change of pace now that we hit the weekend goal.

I think it's super funny how the eq TLP community is praising us for the 40hr kill on the raid mobs because we included multiple groups of people (guilds) that wanted to go. Where TL is just cock blocking all of ragefire just because.

PS: Crude stein took me a while to figure out. Had to charm a spectre from the fear portal and hunt the bouncer with it to get the kill. Tried root rotting it but it's MR was out of whack (1 in 3 roots/mez/dot would land on it)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We've found mobs with randomly high MR too. This one gnoll we'd killed a ton of times in Paw eventually spawned as like immune to spells and had infinite mana. Seriously we had to zone it on three different attempts because it just healed through our pets until we all went oom. I really miss player/pet push.

Vitality

HUSTLE
We've found mobs with randomly high MR too. This one gnoll we'd killed a ton of times in Paw eventually spawned as like immune to spells and had infinite mana. Seriously we had to zone it on three different attempts because it just healed through our pets until we all went oom. I really miss player/pet push.
Yeah froglok priest in Guk (gold rod for insideous glamour quest) was notably tough to solo at 37 because he'd heal himself. I had to color flux him at the right time then nuke or the fight would go on for another 5 minutes or so.