New World

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I always liked how you would farm the world bosses, and there is a shit ton of them, for some random purps. Those always sold well back then. I would find one and farm the area for a few hours. Reminded me of EQ.

TThe combat was really good too. At least I enjoyed it. I played a tank at end game and I really liked the whole block thing they had going on.

Anyway I was {} this close to firing this shit up today, had it all downloaded and all that but the thought of the grind made me not, lol.

Just think of all that iron ore you'll need to max out every single tier :p

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's what I'm saying. I already did the full grind on a couple of different servers ( Valhalla was my Main ). I dread doing that shit again. Plus, all the Bots make getting enough coin to afford anything a real fucking chore-- gold buyers make sure the price of shit on the auction is sky high. Also, it's got the new, shiny feel... we'll see how populated the servers are in a month.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
That's what I'm saying. I already did the full grind on a couple of different servers ( Valhalla was my Main ). I dread doing that shit again. Plus, all the Bots make getting enough coin to afford anything a real fucking chore-- gold buyers make sure the price of shit on the auction is sky high. Also, it's got the new, shiny feel... we'll see how populated the servers are in a month.
Enjoy the ride (although two full grinds if you were maxxing everything for crafting, YMMV) and let the month take care of itself. I am having a post-migraine day today so I thought no new JRPG, let me start a new character for this: Of all the game knowledge I have forgotten, I can still do the old New World beach in from memory without issue. And other than not dropping all the weapons here, and not being able to craft them, the changes don't seem that big. Its not the first part of the game that needed changes, in any event. It was late/end game and the economy that I remember being busted when I played last, my character still at 50 without a server now due to the mergers. I did love skilling up all the weapons, and changing my builds around and trying something new for a while on the same character until I found something I liked. Sadly it doesn't seemed they made the economy any more Eve-like, nor is it readily apparent at this early stage ( I am only level 17/18? Still doing quests in Monarch Bluffs). what exactly they did change. Game is fun for now, will play more, I liked it.

Started new character on Rosa since I saw someone above was on Rosa, don't know if there is critical mass for a FOH company. I will be lonering it up, think the character name is Mhoral? will check to confirm.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One thing this soft relaunch has made me realize is after watching the cutscenes with Grace, they need to add dual pistols. I want to go John Blackthorne Wick on corrupted and angry earth lol