New World

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I plan restarting on the new servers. I have not played in a year and a half, so it will have new stuff I have not seen or messed with. I have always enjoyed the Resource gathering aspect and actually consider that to be the best there currently is. I will lightly play with AoC until they get a lot more into the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most of my company is waiting for the "relaunch" and fresh servers. It will probably be fun for a month or so - wars are more fun when cannons are actually a threat.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Did they ever fix the 48-60 grind? I remember that shit being pretty bad. The quests all dried up int he late 40s and you either did the bulletin boards in town or just grind shit ad-nauseam.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
Yes levels 1 to max are fully voice overed, cinematics, and 1v1 trials. This is how NW should have launched IMO

• 1Like

skylan

Trakanon Raider
I'll give it a shot, it was fun to level up but the end game like others said was pretty bad.

The only thing is the reason I stopped playing it in the first place was because the "main music" audio stopped working when they patched that stupid turkey event for Thanksgiving a few years ago and so only the background music would play which is really clunky to listen to. I submitted tickets (the CS for this game is about the worst I've ever experienced), reinstalled the game, tried different headsets and speakers, even built a new gaming rig in January (not because of this issue, just needed a new one) and it still didn't work. So... I'm stupidly hoping this version of the game will fix it and I'll get a chance to play through again.

Xerge

<Donor>
patch notes are out

with old content being upleveled to max the list looks like one 20 man raid with one boss, one multi-boss 10 man raid, and two 10 man raids with one boss each.

• 1Like

Mahes

Nice notes. Looking forward to tomorrow. This fix.....the fact it took them this long is astounding. In a game designed around the use of two weapons...

Coatings now work more like Honing Stones. They aren’t tied to a specific weapon, and will instead last for their full duration even if the current weapon is unequipped or changed.

oh and we finally get swimming...

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
No servers names as theyre dropping servers as needed. Every server has a queue atm and pops are steadily rising since 9am. So far so good with the new dx12 client - steady FPS and buttery smooth.

Mahes

So, if I have a character on a cluster, do I have to delete the character just to start on another server? Trying to log on US EASt but nothing happens when I click on a server choice that is open.

Xerge

<Donor>
So, if I have a character on a cluster, do I have to delete the character just to start on another server? Trying to log on US EASt but nothing happens when I click on a server choice that is open.
My main is on US East and I made a new character under this region and I was able to get to character select at the end of the character creation. Currently fucking around on Rosa

Mahes

good luck getting everyone on the same server. Had to do Rosa as the first two are locked.

Also it kind of sucks that names are not server based. Hard to pick a name....

Xerge

<Donor>
Names seem to be game wide across regions, i just discovered I had a character on west coast with a name I was trying to use, once deleted I was fine.

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't played in what feels like forever at this point. I was pretty well maxed out ( crafting, harvesting, MOST of the Artifacts, etc. ). If there's not a plan for a Guild at this point to run with, I'm not sure I'm up to starting over.

Mahes

Most who are playing are starting over. Not sure how long it will entertain me but I wish this game had released like this. The game would have been huge. I like how a lot of the questing is linked together at the start and you get good upgrade gear as you go.

It is fun seeing all the new areas full and the cities nowhere near developed yet.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Most who are playing are starting over. Not sure how long it will entertain me but I wish this game had released like this. The game would have been huge. I like how a lot of the questing is linked together at the start and you get good upgrade gear as you go.

It is fun seeing all the new areas full and the cities nowhere near developed yet.
I always liked how you would farm the world bosses, and there is a shit ton of them, for some random purps. Those always sold well back then. I would find one and farm the area for a few hours. Reminded me of EQ.

TThe combat was really good too. At least I enjoyed it. I played a tank at end game and I really liked the whole block thing they had going on.

Anyway I was {} this close to firing this shit up today, had it all downloaded and all that but the thought of the grind made me not, lol.