NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Or he bought his own hype and thought he could repeat what he did his first year.
What did he do his first year? All he did was come in on a team that was already being carried to the playoffs by their defense and previous QB (wasn't Smith like 9-2 before Krappernick got the start? 7-2 maybe?) and get hyped up just like every other scrub QB who has 1 year or less of "good" games due to scrambling etc. then get shit on after everyone has a chance to see them play. Krappernick, RG3, Cam Newton, i'm sure there are more i'm forgetting.

moontayle

Golden Squire
What did he do his first year? All he did was come in on a team that was already being carried to the playoffs by their defense and previous QB (wasn't Smith like 9-2 before Krappernick got the start? 7-2 maybe?) and get hyped up just like every other scrub QB who has 1 year or less of "good" games due to scrambling etc. then get shit on after everyone has a chance to see them play. Krappernick, RG3, Cam Newton, i'm sure there are more i'm forgetting.
I was going to say that I didn't think Cam was all that bad last year... then I saw the stat line for 2013 and dismissed that notion. So far his career stats, 59.5% completion, 1.5 TD/Int ratio, 3500 avg yds/season, ~85 QBR, basically make him a mobile Jay Cutler.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dayum.

Aaron Donald is ranked as the top 4-3 DT in the NFL on PFF, as a rookie. Wish the Steelers had drafted him, I think he could have easily played the 5 technique and been just as good holding the edge since hes strong as fuck while getting pressure. Imho, a 3-4 DE who can also pass rush is the hardest player to find in the NFL.....Aaron Smith we miss you ;/

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Romo fucked them up as well, 21/26 205 3/0 but that isn't saying much considering on the year the same stats for the team is 327/384 67.6% 3,811 33/11 106.1 QB Rating against them for the year.
Romo always had the Bears number

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This is the most shameful Bears season I've ever seen since I came to this country and became a fan in 1992. Keep the good players (Kyle Fuller, Alshon Jeffery, Brandon Marshall, Forte) and fire everyone else, start a total rebuild.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is the most shameful Bears season I've ever seen since I came to this country and became a fan in 1992. Keep the good players (Kyle Fuller, Alshon Jeffery, Brandon Marshall, Forte) and fire everyone else, start a total rebuild.
I always knew you were a stupid wetback.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777.jpg

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't actually think Romo is terrible, I think he's quite good, as I've said several times in the thread. But calling him better than Cutler isn't exactly high praise.
It should be though! I mean, a certain Russian apologist was all over the place guaranteeing a Pro-Bowl for Cutler. How could anyone be that wrong???