NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
God you're dumb. I think Johnny Football has a higher passer rating than you have IQ.
Look brony I know what you are saying and its still just as fucking stupid as how you phrased it and my post fucking proved that point. Any idiot can come out and make an argument that Dilfer was a better QB than Montana despite all evidence to the contrary and wanting the person making such absurd claims to finally come to terms with his stupidity doesn't make Montana worse or even look bad just because some random fucking idiot internet troll decided to compare the two.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Look brony I know what you are saying and its still just as fucking stupid as how you phrased it and my post fucking proved that point. Any idiot can come out and make an argument that Dilfer was a better QB than Montana despite all evidence to the contrary and wanting the person making such absurd claims to finally come to terms with his stupidity doesn't make Montana worse or even look bad just because some random fucking idiot internet troll decided to compare the two.
It's hilarious how you still don't understand that I was making fun of Cutler with that statement, not Romo. At worst I was simultaneously taking a poke at Romo.

You dumb as hail.

Jay Gruden is trying to get fired. It must be an even bigger shitshow behind the scenes than anyone is letting on cause this is scorched earth territory now. This is the Mike Shanahan exit strategy all over again.

He actually came out and said at his press conference that it's important to get a lead early so Griffin isn't faced with lots of drop back passing and multiple reads. As in...do whatever you can to make sure Robert Griffin never has to impersonate an NFL quarterback. LOL. I'm dying here...there is literally no rock bottom for this franchise.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I imagine its a last act of spite at Snyder for the public castration and shitshow he has inflicted on him. Can't say as I blame him for that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Atleast some of the Redskins seem like they still have some pride or heart unlike the Bears last night

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Peyton Manning? Drew Brees? Andrew Luck? Chip Kelly's high powered offense? Aaron Rodgers? Matt Ryan? Tom Brady? Tony Romo and the new triplets?

ALL BITCHES!

xhe8xlc.png

Honestly it's just weird seeing Pittsburgh up there. The flipside is that the defense is 20ish in pts/yards allowed. Damn it, BE GOOD AT BOTH!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The NFC South was a lovely gift for the Steelers division this year. I wouldn't read to much into it.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be fair, GB gets to beat the shit out of the Bears and Vikes every year, plus NE gets to pad their stats in their 6 win gift of a division. On the other hand, the defenses of anyone in those divisions other than the Bears are generally at least passable. I think collectively as a division, the NFCS may be the worst defensively in football. Some teams also take their foot of the gas once they get up by more than four scores, too.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Couldnt you mean the south in both divisions ? Ben almost put up 1k yards against Ind and Saints

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Honestly it's just weird seeing Pittsburgh up there. The flipside is that the defense is 20ish in pts/yards allowed. Damn it, BE GOOD AT BOTH!
If the Bengals don't chuck it 80 yards to AJ at least once per possession in Week 17 I'll be disappointed.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
If the Bengals don't chuck it 80 yards to AJ at least once per possession in Week 17 I'll be disappointed.
The bengals entire 3rd down strategy should be chuck it to aj green 80 yards down the field. Especially 3rd and 1.