NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Its absolutely Cowboys if they are taking their Cowboys and figuring out who is being underplayed in their Cowboys and then applying toward the other Cowboys. The Cowboys and Cowboys are probably really similar when looking at the big Cowboys. Most Cowboys can think or hope they have that sleeper Cowboy, but the Cowboys with the access to the actual Cowboys know for certain.
Wtf are you even talking about?
Translated that for you.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Guys Lleauaric knows what he's talking about. He IS a Cheatriots fan. So this is well within his scope of knowledge.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wtf are you even talking about?
I think he's referring to this article which was posted a few days ago:

You Aren't Good Enough to Win Money Playing Daily FantasyFootball - Bloomberg Business

The people making money on those sites are doing it with algorithms and it's not just which players to pick but also which players other people are playing and which contests to enter with bad players etc. I can definitely see where having inside info from Draft Kings could be applied to gain an advantage on Fan Duel and vice versa. Seems like this whole thing is just screaming toward a collapse when some big scandal breaks and then congress says "fuck you" and declares them illegal gambling.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And he's already failed to play an entire season. Next injury break coming right up!

By all rights we should get blown out by the Bengals.
you turd. no self respecting fan of a good to great team thinks the fucking BENGALS are going to beat them.

i couldnt possibly care any less about the bengals so far. they're hot, good for them. they're as likely to lose the next 5 as to win them.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
you turd. no self respecting fan of a good to great team thinks the fucking BENGALS are going to beat them.

i couldnt possibly care any less about the bengals so far. they're hot, good for them. they're as likely to lose the next 5 as to win them.
I try not to be as big a homer as most of the fans on this board when I post.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I try not to be as big a homer as most of the fans on this board when I post.
If your O-line doesn't get more solid, the Bengals will give you a hard time. The good news is, you have a really good D-backfield, and Dalton will throw 2 picks.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If your O-line doesn't get more solid, the Bengals will give you a hard time. The good news is, you have a really good D-backfield, and Dalton will throw 2 picks.
Yeah I said that above. If we don't play better on the O line we will probably lose.

Sterling

El Presidente
#PayPoorPeopleForPracticingHardGate

Neat story that makes Brady look good and Tannehill even more of an embarrassment
I'd hardly consider them poor. That said Not sure how this is a controversy on the Patriots* since it's coming out of a player's pocket not the organization. Also even being a Dolphins fan that's not a good look for Tannehill. Whole thing still feels pretty overblown though and I'm still glad Philbin is gone.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Pretty accurate prediction of a Cowboy win

submitted 1 day ago by Zanshien
The score is 14-20 with the Patriots ahead by two field goals and 1:47 left in the fourth quarter; a beleaguered Kellen Moore, in for an injured Matt Cassel, who was in for an injured Brandon Weeden surveys the field. The defense is swarming the line on this 4th and goal from the three yard line, Kellen surprises all by announcing an audible. Tony Romo gives him a sly grin from the side line, his clavicle clattering with excitement.
With four seconds left on the play clock Kellen calls for the snap but nothing happens, the backup center hasn't gotten used to the cadence since moving from defensive back due to injuries. Kellen screams over the crowd "SNAP THE DAMN BALL!". With half a second remaining the football finds its way into Kellen's waiting hands; he steps back and fakes a hand off to Juan, the migrant worker Jason Garrett picked up at a Home Depot at halftime to help fill the roster.
Kellen searches for his go-to target, the best red zone tight end in Dallas history, Jason Witten. After a quick scan he spots him, right next to Dez Bryant on the bench after suffering three concussions, a sports hernia and turf toe in the first quarter. Kellen shakes off the distraction and looks for an open man; Terrance Williams is quadruple covered, the Patriots are daring the Cowboys to complete a pass to any other receiver. This hurts Cole Beasley's feelings who is put on emergency IR mid play.
The pocket and Doug Free's left lung collapse causing Kellen to scramble. He notices a lane in front of him and with a burst of speed he fractures his left ankle. Somehow still on the move he hobbles to the two yard line when the defense catches on and rushes towards him. At the one yard line he leaps towards the end zone where he is met by a wall of defenders. As soon as he makes contact with a defensive back his entire skeleton shatters like porcelain but somehow his mannequin-like body is able to hold onto the ball as it flops over the wall of DBs and into the end zone.
The crowd goes wild, two cowboys fans in the crowd high five each other and are immediately sent to the hospital. Troy Aikman declares it one of the greatest victories in Cowboys history sustaining a bruised tibia, tendinitis and turf toe in the process.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Dolphins are a complete failure as a team. They are extremely dysfunctional. This attitude difference between the two team captains is just one more reason one team has had all the success in the world and the other was a non factor at best and joke at worst.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats kind of awesome Brady paid practice squad players if they picked him.

Them guys would put their kids through college if Keapernick did the same.