NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tuesday seems like the right day for this sort of gossip.

Victor Cruzs Fiancée May Have Sent A Group Text To All His Side Chicks (Photo)

cruz.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's pretty funny. Wouldn't shock me if its true.

So it's been a pretty big meltdown here on the local sports stations. Hoping Chip just cuts and runs.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have always wondered if NFL/NBA/Rock Star/etc. wives just assume that their dude fucks around and it's the price they pay for their lifestyle.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Love him or hate him, Derek Jeter did it right. Don't get married during your playing career. Just go from town to town banging famous singers, actresses, models, etc. Enjoy that for 10-20 years, retire, and then think about settling down.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Love him or hate him, Derek Jeter did it right. Don't get married during your playing career. Just go from town to town banging famous singers, actresses, models, etc. Enjoy that for 10-20 years, retire, and then think about settling down.
^ He also gave them parting gifts of signed balls and gift bags and shit like that as if they went to the oscars. Can't get accused of rape when the ladies take your parting gifts.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That ball was going out anyways with zero chance of a detroit recovery. I'm not sure of the intent on that rule but I think in that situation it would be a helluva retarded penalty. So some guy bats a ball at the back of the end zone that was going out anyways and you think they should lose possession and give the ball back on the 1? After the amazing play to knock it free and save the game?

That's the kind of penalty there SHOULD be some fucking judgement used.

I'd say the Cards were MORE fucked on that forward progress fumble by the Rams they gave back to the Rams. Stop blowing shit dead early and let the review handle it.

But hey, after getting fucked by bullshit calls all the time it's nice to have a few in your favor. They're still paying Seattle back for that Steelers Super Bowl.
Or he could have, you know, recovered the fumble instead of being a retard and lucking out with a retard not calling him out on his retard penalty.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
you turd. no self respecting fan of a good to great team thinks the fucking BENGALS are going to beat them.

i couldnt possibly care any less about the bengals so far. they're hot, good for them. they're as likely to lose the next 5 as to win them.
Brady+game+ending+intcerception.gif

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Or he could have, you know, recovered the fumble instead of being a retard and lucking out with a retard not calling him out on his retard penalty.
Yeah, if he had dived onto the ball or just not touched it (it was going out of bounds on its own) we wouldn't be having this conversation. It really doesn't matter because Megatron straight up fumbled the game away on that play. There were no Detroit players anywhere near that ball that were going to recover it.

It's good to see how shitty the Seahawks actually are this year. I guess Wilson taking all the teams money hurt them more than I thought it would. I'm a lifelong Bengals fan this Sunday. NFC West is up for grabs between the Cards and the Rams.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tuesday seems like the right day for this sort of gossip.
At least she didn't go all Florida Woman and stab him with bbq skewer or some shit. Although, that passive aggressive attitude may lead to bigger and better things.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It's good to see how shitty the Seahawks actually are this year. I guess Wilson taking all the teams money hurt them more than I thought it would. I'm a lifelong Bengals fan this Sunday. NFC West is up for grabs between the Cards and the Rams.
Yeah its totally Wilson's contract that is causing this and not say... the super young offensive line that we were going to have regardless if we paid him or not.