NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess someone tweeted to Martavis Bryant Schuster was his replacement:

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2017%2F0428%2Fr205080_600x400_3%2D2.jpg

Not very tactful, but he's not wrong.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Coach Richt told Kaaya to stay one more year. He could have been the fool's gold for some poor team next year but he just didn't listen. Solid backup but one more year would have given him better money.

I love so much we got Moreau at #81. Anderson is a beast too, lack of measurables hurt his stock. Moreau might not be ready to go right away, but our D is a whole lot better already. Loving our draft so far and thank goodness they focused on D.

I have high expectations for you guys this year after this draft and having Superman as your QB. I fully expect you guys to win the NFCE with a 9-7 record.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea torching our awful secondary in the bowl game gave him a big head!

Definitely needed 1 more year though

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have high expectations for you guys this year after this draft and having Superman as your QB. I fully expect you guys to win the NFCE with a 9-7 record.

I have no idea how to approach this season as far as expectations go. With all the shit regarding the firing of GMSM and Bruce Allen essentially taking over, and the somewhat mishandling of Cousins long term deal...I wanted to be pessimistic. But we did okay in free agency, addressed some needs, and our first 3 rounds in the draft have gone pretty well to very well, all improving the D (which absolutely needed it). I feel like we're a better team than last year assuming Pryor can step up and Doctson can have a solid 2nd year. I'm assuming SOME dropoff in WR play losing Garcon and Jackson, but with Pryor and Docton, along with Crowder's role probably expanding again I'm hoping we come close to last year's production.

I don't know man, espn literally picked Dallas and Giants to finish 10-6 while us and Eagles finish 9-7. I want to see what our D starts looking like before I get too optimistic. Also if Cousins doesn't sign long term and we end up losing him, could be back to square one.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Guys on the radio were saying the whole draft production was a cluster fuck tonight. They were saying if you watched twitter, you were 3 or more picks ahead of the official announcements. Was that true and was it bothering anybody else?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
and you lost McVay! hah! lol

Was kind of hoping for either JuJu/Godwin and Sidney Jones would fall to the Rams honestly. But what the fuck do I know, I don't follow college football closely enough anymore and am likely biased about Pac 12 players.

I do know they seem to be picking for need so that worries me a bit but we absolutely needed to draft a TE and a DB so here we are. Talking myself into Kupp now too, but I thought we already had that guy with Nelson Spruce.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
and you lost McVay! hah! lol

It'll be interesting to see if Cousins works as well with Gruden calling plays again (he did initially when he first came over). On one hand, McVay's play calling was pretty good...but a little suspect in the red zone. Wonder if he has similar struggles over in LA.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It'll be interesting to see if Cousins works as well with Gruden calling plays again (he did initially when he first came over). On one hand, McVay's play calling was pretty good...but a little suspect in the red zone. Wonder if he has similar struggles over in LA.
I hope those are our kind of problems. lol

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm still trying to wrap my head about the Niners having a good draft to even try to understand the new NFC West is throwing me for a loop.

Quite a few of the awful drafters are having a really good one. Of course, this draft was loaded so lots of ways to win but still good to see especially with guys like Lynch who I already respect. About earlier, Skins really screwed the pooch with Cousins. We'll see just how badly next year but it still surprises me a bit. Looking around the league, even average NFL starters are rare much less intriguing guys like Cousins.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta be honest, not too thrilled we picked another receiver. We've wasted a ton of draft capital on receivers the past two years and I hardly think last year gave us any indication if these guys can play or not.

I agree. The Rams need to get a Qb before worrying about WR.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If Goff doesn't work out I still really like Mannion, which is another reason I was not too thrilled to move up for Goff last year.

What we need are more OL.

• 1Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dobbs some said could go in round 2-3, got him in the 4th so I cant see him being worse than Landry Jones.

Wtf Chargers got Desmond King in the 5th, great pickup. Most people had him 2-3 rounds earlier than that.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Dobbs some said could go in round 2-3, got him in the 4th so I cant see him being worse than Landry Jones.

Wtf Chargers got Desmond King in the 5th, great pickup. Most people had him 2-3 rounds earlier than that.

Chargers drafted well this year.

• 1Solidarity

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Man I love the Dallas draft this year, Charlton, Awuzie, Lewis, Switzer and Woods is a damn good draft. Woods would have been a great pick in the 4th and is a steal in the 6th.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure anyone has ever gotten more value out of draft picks than the Patriots did this year.

1. Brandin Cooks
2. Kony Ealy
3. Derek Rivers (R)
3. Antonio Garcia (R)
4. Dwayne Allen
4. Deatrich Wise (R)
5. James O'Shaughnessy
5. Mike Gillislee
6. Connor Mcdermott (R)

I wonder if Brady walks away after winning Super Bowl 52?