NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
They need an NFL caliber middle linebacker, Sean Lee spends his Sunday afternoons sucking dick and getting toasted.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ben Roethlisberger Uncertain About Future, Will Consider All Options This Offseason

Yes, he should very seriously consider his health, family and future. I wish him all the best in a very speedy retirement.

Probably 10000% a grab at attention like usual from this clown. No other QB is as big of a whiner as this tall sack of shit. "Oh no my ankle kind of hurts today. Better go tell the fucking media so they know I'm such a fucking trooper." Fuck this rapist ass hat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that's the general consensus but we can always hope he's really done.

• 2Like

Tenks

That way he can ride off into the sunset on his motorcycle and crash it again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably 10000% a grab at attention like usual from this clown. No other QB is as big of a whiner as this tall sack of shit. "Oh no my ankle kind of hurts today. Better go tell the fucking media so they know I'm such a fucking trooper." Fuck this rapist ass hat.

QQ moar.

bungle.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Really wish the NFL would set up a developmental league, just recruit like colleges pay them with tuition and money.

Fuck college football.

College football offers too much to simply rip it away. Its bad football but its bad football that is different enough from the NFL to be interesting. If they made an NFL D league it would be just as popular as CFL/Arena ... in other words not popular at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would not miss college football a single day. Open a legit farm league and televise that.

• 2Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I just never saw the appeal in college football, i've tried watching a few games and it's just not enjoyable to me. 99% of the games are worse than the biggest nfl shitshows/blowouts.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Will the Patriots open up the NFL season on Thursday night at Gillette against the team they defeated in the super bowl, or do you think the league will schedule the Chiefs? Maybe the Texans? Only interesting storyline this off season.