NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Matt Barkley was looking great at the end of the year, are they planning on him being the starter then? Smart move if so IMO, but they really need to make sure his backup isn't shitty.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I mean he looked okay minus those 8 or so picks in the last 3 games. Not sure if the plan is to ride him into Darnold 2018 or what.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Bears are expected to pick Mitch Trubisky, if they are trying to trade Cutler don't be surprised if he goes to SF in a deal that includes the 49ers and Bears swapping #2 and #3.

Also Cutler has no guaranteed money left on his contract.

The Browns and Bears could make a similar swap as well.

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This years draft is RB, DE and CB deep. I wonder where Mixon goes, the Chiefs rolled the dice and won on Hill. Some say he might fall to the fourth but if I'm a team in need of a RB I don't know how you don't take him in the 3rd.

Also I worry Tim Williams will fall to the Cowboys in the 2nd and with their history of trying to win the lottery in the 2nd with injured/troubled players.

CB is deep might see as many as 7 in the first but starters to be had in the 4th as well.

My wish list for Dallas is to end up with any combo of the following DE and CB in the first two rounds.

Charlton, Lawson, Watt, Reddick, Mckinley, Rivers at DE and at CB Wilson, Jones, Humphrey, Tankersley, White, Jackson. Though I wouldn't be upset if they took a CB in the 3rd and took a WR in the 2nd, CB is that deep.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I could absolutely still see Mixon going in the 2nd, but no way he drops passed the 3rd.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It is possible he goes in the 1st, but a drop to 2nd seems pretty likely. His arrest was not nearly as big a deal, just sounds like usual dumb ghetto kid behavior.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It is possible he goes in the 1st, but a drop to 2nd seems pretty likely. His arrest was not nearly as big a deal, just sounds like usual dumb ghetto kid behavior.

Williams scares me I just want him gone by the time Dallas picks in the 2nd. Familiar with Chad Kelly? Seems like he might be a lotto ticket if he falls to the 4th round or higher which seems plausible but with QB's who knows when he might get picked.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Williams scares me I just want him gone by the time Dallas picks in the 2nd. Familiar with Chad Kelly? Seems like he might be a lotto ticket if he falls to the 4th round or higher which seems plausible but with QB's who knows when he might get picked.
I don't think Williams is really going to be all that great, but who the hell knows.

As for QB's, I wouldn't want Kelly. I remember watching him one game and thinking, damn he looks pretty solid. And then watching him the next series and thinking he looked awful. All of the QB's have on the field question marks coming in, but he has them both on and off the field. He is the last QB I would want the 49ers to take a chance on. With teams being so desperate for a QB though, I could actually see him going anywhere from 3rd round and down. Who knows, QB's make teams do crazy things!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't think Williams is really going to be all that great, but who the hell knows.

As for QB's, I wouldn't want Kelly. I remember watching him one game and thinking, damn he looks pretty solid. And then watching him the next series and thinking he looked awful. All of the QB's have on the field question marks coming in, but he has them both on and off the field. He is the last QB I would want the 49ers to take a chance on. With teams being so desperate for a QB though, I could actually see him going anywhere from 3rd round and down. Who knows, QB's make teams do crazy things!

Yeah I wouldn't expect the 49ers to be interested, they need a QB much earlier than where I suspect and hope Kelly falls (4th round or higher) and the Cowboys snag him as a backup.

Whose your pet cat at QB? Trubisky, Kizer, Watson, Mahomes? Qb field is shallow this year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Originally Kizer was for sure my favorite. But man his inconsistencies on the field this year was tough to watch. When he is on, he looks fantastic, but then other times he looked like a total rookie.

It seems some teams are high on Trubisky, but I didn't watch him enough to comment on it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Originally Kizer was for sure my favorite. But man his inconsistencies on the field this year was tough to watch. When he is on, he looks fantastic, but then other times he looked like a total rookie.

It seems some teams are high on Trubisky, but I didn't watch him enough to comment on it.

Trubinsky and Kizer appear to be the only ones worth a first round but not where they will be selected, not a fan of this years QB's myself. Might add Watson to the first round as well but I suspect he will be a late round 1st if he goes in the 1st.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If a team can draft a QB to let him sit a couple years to learn, I think Kizer would be the one. I honestly think with the right coaching he has the potential to be amazing.

Of course very few teams have that capability

Zzen

Potato del Grande
He's got plenty to tend to off the field, it's probably time to hang them up. All those cigs aren't gonna smoke themselves.

tumblr_maczxh7gfo1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cutler might be the best worse QB of all time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users