NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
@Grimmlokk highest paid wr and then franchise Bell, I mean I get it, but they needed tons of help on D. Is this the begininng of the end of the Steelers run?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Goat as a Kid.

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Revis being released by the Jets

Pats are letting Hightower test free agency

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like the Hightower thing is going to be the same thing they did with McCourty. Go ahead and get an offer from someone else and then give us a call, we'll match, and then we'll go win championships for the next 5 years.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
New York Giants
The Giants would never bring him in unless he takes the vet minimum. Doesn't fit our scheme at all and we don't have interior movers to open lanes for a downhill runner. The most he'd do is provide a "threat" in the run game from his name. At best.

Pass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol Rams tagging Trumaine Johnson again........highest paid cb in the league now at 16.8m

Retards gonna retard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't that just to give them more time to work out a long term deal?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The retarded part was franchising him in the first place if you're going to let Janoris Jenkins walk.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Right, hopefully that kinda shit is out with the old regime. TJ's stats dipped because he wasn't playing across the field from Jenkins anymore and we had a fucktard for a coach. We also had a difficult stretch there against elite offensive teams.

I think the guy is a very good CB and apparently you'd think Wade agrees with this news.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wade is a good DC, Les Snead is a moron who should have been fired with Fisher.
Think that's hard to say, he certainly didn't negotiate Austin's contract very well. Personnel wise I'm fairly sure Fisher had wwaaaayyyy too much input. I'm much more comfortable with the new guys in his ear being McVay and Wade.

We'll just have to see.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TJ was ranked as the 61st best cb last year and is one of the worst tackling corners in the league