1. Pat Mahomes
2. Lamar Jackson
3. Drew Breese
4. Russell Wilson.
5. Deshaun Watson
6. Brady
7. Dak
8....pick em.
I more or less agree except I think Wilson is better than anyone but Mahomes.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wish I could time travel to January and see how badly the Bucs disappoint me so I don't have to watch it week to week

You'll have to wait for......February to be disappointed.

giphy.gif

mSrBnNov.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
You'll have to wait for......February to be disappointed.

giphy.gif

mSrBnNov.jpg

I actually want them to play the Pats in the SB. Of course I'd prefer the Bucs to win, but it would shut people up about both Brady and Belichick along with giving Cam a chance at redemption.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I actually want them to play the Pats in the SB. Of course I'd prefer the Bucs to win, but it would shut people up about both Brady and Belichick along with giving Cam a chance at redemption.

I like Brady and Cam but feel Cam already got his redemption by becoming the QB for the most successful team of the past twenty years. Anything beyond that is greed or Pats love. I don't give a shit about the Brady/Belichick 'who's best' conversation. It's retarded drama by sportswriters who need something to get clicks. I won't waste much time or brainpower on such a dumb topic.

I have three words for the Pats being in another Superbowl in my lifetime.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
He's top 5. He deserves to get paid. Id rate the QB's like this:

1. Pat Mahomes
2. Lamar Jackson
3. Drew Breese
4. Russell Wilson.
5. Deshaun Watson
6. Brady
7. Dak
8....pick em.
100. Big Mitch Trubisky

Fixed your list. You are welcome.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He's top 5. He deserves to get paid. Id rate the QB's like this:

1. Pat Mahomes
2. Lamar Jackson
3. Drew Breese
4. Russell Wilson.
5. Deshaun Watson
6. Brady
7. Dak
8....pick em.

How can you not include Rodgers in the top 5? and evidently behind Watson, Brady, and DAK?

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How can you not include Rodgers in the top 5? and evidently behind Watson, Brady, and DAK?

Meh. I honestly forgot about him. I would put him in front of Dak. I'd take Watson over Rodgers.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good god that Keenan Allen contract is ludacris and will age poorly. Lets see how long he plays it out,

Fadaar

That guy
This will be his 8th year and he's played a 86 games total out of a possible 112. His health HAS been better the last 3 years but still with his history I don't know how you justify that kind of money.

Edit: Actually ever since they moved to LA he's been a beast. Maybe he just needed a slight change of scenery?

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want Bucs vs Colts but the Colts win. No offense but I want Rivers to get some appreciation he deserves. I think Brady getting back with out Belichick at 43/44 or what ever would be enough to cement he is the greatest.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I want Bucs vs Colts but the Colts win. No offense but I want Rivers to get some appreciation he deserves. I think Brady getting back with out Belichick at 43/44 or what ever would be enough to cement he is the greatest.

Honestly them just making the playoffs and winning a game is enough for me. Of course everyone is trying to crown them the offseason champions now but fuck that, the Chiefs and Ravens are still out there. The NFC isn't quite as top heavy as the AFC but there's still a LOT of good teams.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good god that Keenan Allen contract is ludacris and will age poorly. Lets see how long he plays it out,

It just makes no sense to me in that he can't possibly live up to it unless Herbert turns into something...and they've basically already said Tyrod Taylor is going to start most, if not all, of the season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Allen has the talent but I question the contract given they don't have a super pass focused offense in mind and his previous health issues.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Interested in what they're going to do with the salary cap for next year. A lot of these contracts that looked like smart long term plans are now going to obliterate the caps.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users