NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
He should be suspended a game but we know the league wont do anything especially because its the finals.

My guess is if they announce Barkov will miss a game, they'll suspend him 1 game, if Barkov doesn't miss they won't suspend him.

Although suspending him would help the "American" team, and we all know that Bettman hates Canada. ;)

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The wording from Maurice this morning leads me to think that Barkov isn't missing time.

Draisaitl needs some comeuppance on the ice regardless

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
The wording from Maurice this morning leads me to think that Barkov isn't missing time.

Draisaitl needs some comeuppance on the ice regardless
I'm sure the Panthers are gonna really work Draisaitl's back with a lot more cross checks whenever they get the chance.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Edmonton knows they can't win with Barkov out there. He's been locking down both Drai and McDavid. If Barkov can play I expect Florida to stay above retaliation, but be extra chippy and Draisatl will have a historically bad game as they will hound him constantly.

If Barkov can't play they might put Nick Cousins in the lineup.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait are they purchasing the domain or are they going to gay up the site?

They are purchasing the entire business and taking it private.

Apparently going to keep it running through the 2024 draft, but the site will go dark sometime after. Weird move.

Apparently most teams have contracts with Capfriendly to use their tools and were notified that once the sale is complete, those contracts are terminated.

People are saying puckpedia.com is the most likely successor.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Barkov practiced today.

What I would like to think happened was the league called the team and checked his status before announcing no discipline to Draisaitl. Is that actually what happened, who knows?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Barkov practiced today.

What I would like to think happened was the league called the team and checked his status before announcing no discipline to Draisaitl. Is that actually what happened, who knows?
You would think eh?

Carson Soucy gets suspended cross checking McDavid in the face (McDavid ends up being okay). Draisaitl - a huge star for the NHL with a flying elbow to Barkov's face (which injures him for that game)? Of course the NHL is going to automatically let that go.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It's legit.

It's fine for a placeholder. Yeti has to be the front runner and likely name, right?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm rooting for Oilers this game. Make it interesting you fucks.

Lets Go Draisaitl. I want a fight. I want drama. I WANT ENTERTAINMENT

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Woof, throw in the towel. The cats have completely shut down everything they needed to. Here for the incoming feistyness though.

• 2Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Imagine your guy that makes 9.25 AAV is -16 in the playoffs and you're stuck with him until 2030. Who the fuck saw players like Nurse and Seth Jones and gave them those contracts. Fucking garbage tier GM'ing

I hope this shit tier team gets swept. They deserve nothing less.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like