NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>

Fuck yeah!

Now I don't have to wallow in jealousy, bitterness and even more hatred.

Fuck you Oilers and your shitty, lucky team builds. Until next year!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I'm just going to parachute in here and say I still can not believe I finally got to witness the Panthers raise the cup! 30 years of waiting for the team to come together and having to overcome what felt like the laughing stock of the NHL. Glad to see Florida is on the map for hockey and hopefully it stays. Man, that game was a nail biter. Luckily I married a women who enjoys sports. My wife was wearing her watch and her heart rate was over 120 and I would imagine mine was higher! She started crying when they won. Amazing moment! So glad they finally did it. Now I can rest easy... Well, until next season!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The Wings paid the Sharks a 2nd to take Walman??? WHAT THE FUCK

No more of this?
Red Wings Sport GIF by Bally Sports Detroit

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Dump your 2nd best defenseman, who's on a 3.4m contract for 2 more years and keep Holl on the roster? I just don't get it. Do we need to pay a 1st to offload Holl?

There better be some blockbuster trade getting done to make this necessary.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
There has to be something else coming, right?
Maybe the future consideration is being the middleman and retaining salary in a 3 way trade? If this was a pure cap dump, why not try waiving him first? Was getting rid of Holl that much more expensive?

I just don't fucking understand this.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In better news, Meruelo has already given up on eventually bringing back the Coyotes.

Feel so bad for Coyotes fans. Bettman had to force a relocation to get away from Meruelo. Glad he walked away from it all. Hopefully they can expand sooner than later.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Feel so bad for Coyotes fans. Bettman had to force a relocation to get away from Meruelo. Glad he walked away from it all. Hopefully they can expand sooner than later.
Fuck Alex Meruelo and his sleezeball, cheapskate, overhyped bull shit.

I hear that most of the Arizona business community really hates the guy due to his underhanded business tactics.

Shame he walks away with a billion bucks. At least the Coyotes remaining front office get 1 month notice and another month of severance!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's an...interesting trade. I guess if you know you have Ryan Leonard coming in another year a 1 year rental at wing makes some sense (especially if Oshie is just going to have to retire).

• 1Like