NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope all you Canadians look back at the Verhaeghe goal, just sitting out in front of the net all by himself and realize you done fucked up bad. Such a shit mistake in a game 7.

Also lol they gave the Con Smythe to McDavid

Penance

Wait I thought Barkov was Russian? Is this revisionist history?!

EDIT: Damn I'm stupid. I could've sworn he was Russian

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Whoever made the decision to give it to McDavid is a retard. Like he even wants it after losing the final. Derp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Good game, as someone with no horse in this race, all I wanted was a good game and I got that. Close score, both teams having control of the game at times.

Grats to Panthers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
ton of heart stopping moments in the third. Bob on his back for what seemed like an eternity

Thought they were right proper fucked when he lost his stick with like... 5-6 mins left? Maybe 8? Panthers did a great slow dump in to get reset and the OIlers never came close to scoring again.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Oilers screwed up forcing McDavid and the rest of the top line to play most of the 3rd period. They pulled the goalie too late and they had nothing left to make a final push 6 on 5.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
not the way i wanted this to go with absolutely no dog in this fight as a Kings fan but was nice to see Bob, Paul Maurice, and the Tkachuk family celebrate this one. Pretty bleh game 7 overall though overall, Panthers just figured their shit out and repeated game 1 and 2
Was screaming at the TV for the oilers to pull the goalie at 3.5 minutes when the Oilers had the cats locked in their zone. This one is gonna tilt toward a coaching loss.

Penance

Not since 2003 has the losing team had a player win the conn smythe...

Less of a drought then a Canadian team winning the cup.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It just seems stupid to give it to someone that just lost the biggest game of their career. He didn’t want it and who can blame him? Fucking waste of breath.