Nine Inch Nails - New album is done

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Album rules. NIN rules. Really like whatever song it is at 37:10 on the iTunes stream in particular (I ain't stealing from Lord Reznor).

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Came home to the DE sitting on the counter. The artwork is great, and the packaging is top notch. Cant wait till November!

W

Wrathcaster

Just got tix to the Nashville show. Anyone's in town for the October 22 date, hit me up. Plenty of party favors to go around.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm loving the new album so far. While it still has a lot of his new "I'm not doing drugs anymore" flair to it, it feels like he harked back to his roots a little bit. Like you took his new-found love of club music and built those songs on the backbone of the Fragile. Feels more like NIN and less like "Trent messing around on a laptop."

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dunno if I am as enthusiastic as others are. There's some pretty good songs on the album, but a lot of them haven't really been clicking for me as well. Then again I haven't really given it a concerted listen, mostly just listened to it at work, while driving and so on.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, I like this album a lot. Probably not surprising since NIN is my favorite musical entity ever. Standout songs are clearly Everything,Various Methods of Escape, and I Would for You. With Various Methods of Escape being the best song on the album. Possibly my favorite NIN song that isn't The Great Destroyer since the Fragile.

Good stuff.

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I like this album a lot. Probably not surprising since NIN is my favorite musical entity ever. Standout songs are clearly Everything,Various Methods of Escape, and I Would for You. With Various Methods of Escape being the best song on the album. Possibly my favorite NIN song that isn't The Great Destroyer since the Fragile.

Good stuff.
I could.. and do listen to Everything all god damn day.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I, too, think Everything is awesome. One of my favorite tracks.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Loving this album. By the way, anyone who listens to "Everything" and thinks Trent wasn't listening to the Cure "Pictures of You" with that post chorus riff is kidding themselves. But I think this is what makes him so incredible. He can throw his influences out there yet make it undeniably his. Again, great album.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The more I listen to this album the more I like it. I'm one of the few and proud that think With Teeth is badass, and I think this is the best album since.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No, for some reason they don't. I like it, both the new one and With Teeth.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I like With Teeth quite a bit. The title track not so much, but I love some of the other songs on the album. It's uneven, but that's just NIN. The Hand That Feeds is one of my favorite NIN songs, and the climax of the album (The Line Begins to Blur, Beside You in Time, Right Where it Belongs) is excellent.

Tickets are on sale for the next NIN tour, but damn if I can afford em. Too bad, what with Godspeed You! Black Emperor being on the tour.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
With Teeth was actually a super solid album in my opinion. It has The Hand That Feeds, which really puts NIN's place in music at the time in pretty decent perspective. The Only and Right Where it Belongs also deserve a top 10 NIN Songs ever mention, if not outright belonging in the list.

As it is, I'd rate NIN songs as thus:

1: Something I Can Never Have
2: Head Like a Hole
3: Closer
4: Where is Everybody?
5: The Great Destroyer
6: Various Methods of Escape
7: The Only
8: Ringfinger
9: Right Where It Belongs
10: Zero Sum

Of course, this is just a personal list, but I really think that With Teeth deserves mention for what it does right, not for the perceived wrongs it commits.

crimsonsin_sl

shitlord
Wifes best shot from the Pittsburgh 10-8 show:

rrr_img_45837.jpg