Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You're so full of shit. Do I need to pull up multiple posts where you flat out stated that you couldn't give a shit about the portability? You've constantly stated you bought it to play with your imaginary friends. And you keep bringing up the fact that people can't afford $300 to spend on this shit system, when those same people blow more than that on other stuff that's equally frivolous, so you can go ahead and stop with that stupid nonsense. Here's a protip for future reference, people who have to keep talking about money don't have any. You're probably a poor, pathetic fucking bastard. You're also a Nintendo fanboy, we get it, you're going to do and say anything and everything to defend your purchase, we get that too, but most of what you say is flat out horsehit and factually wrong. Everything from your predicted sales numbers, to what consoles had to best libraries, to Nintendo having some monopoly of the greatest games ever...it all can be factually refuted.

Basically, you're a clown, it's no wonder you're the only single guy in your group of friends. And you have multiple personality disorder, btw, in case no one has ever clued you into before. Go read your posts at the beginning of this thread and read your posts now, you've contradicted yourself constantly since drinking the kool-aid.

Basically, eat a dick, faggot.

I love you.

• 4Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nintendo develops it's systems for families and friends. Not feeling any of that right now!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm a Nintendo fanboy. I'm enjoying playing every fucking good switch game on my $200 Wii U. Frankly, the Wii U feels pretty solid with its pro controller. I wish Nintendo would have made it Xbone level powerful though.

• 2Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Lol this thread. Someone do the math on making a house out of splatoon boxes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Utnayan, you ever been to Japan?

Watsahi wa namewa Utnayan San. Nihongo de hanashimaska?

Yeah. Let me fill you in. Sony is based in Japan too. I don't see them selling fucking cartoon boxes. Why? They don't have their head up their Ass when it comes to running a successful global company.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
E etchazz is just pissed he blew his rent money for the month on a garbage device. Feel bad for the guy.

Oh, wireless chips are now failing left and right. Have fun with that one.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Watsahi wa namewa Utnayan San. Nihongo de hanshimaska?

Yeah. Let me fill you in. Sony is based in Japan too. I don't see them selling fucking cartoon boxes. Why? They don't have their head up their Ass when it comes to running a successful global company.
To be fair, they have their heads extremely far up their ass as a global company. The PlayStation division just happens to be doing well. And that was only after a more or less disasterous PS3 where they bled pretty much all of their market dominance.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
To be fair, they have their heads extremely far up their ass as a global company. The PlayStation division just happens to be doing well. And that was only after a more or less disasterous PS3 where they bled pretty much all of their market dominance.

Key point. Ps2 was also widely successful. And they learned after the PS3. Nintendo hasn't learned since the N64 debacle. And got lucky with the Wii. It won't ever happen again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
well, since you've been there, maybe you need to go back. Make a change, do something. Or is all you are capable of is bitching and moaning on a forum?

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You're so full of shit. Do I need to pull up multiple posts where you flat out stated that you couldn't give a shit about the portability? You've constantly stated you bought it to play with your imaginary friends. And you keep bringing up the fact that people can't afford $300 to spend on this shit system, when those same people blow more than that on other stuff that's equally frivolous, so you can go ahead and stop with that stupid nonsense. Here's a protip for future reference, people who have to keep talking about money don't have any. You're probably a poor, pathetic fucking bastard. You're also a Nintendo fanboy, we get it, you're going to do and say anything and everything to defend your purchase, we get that too, but most of what you say is flat out horsehit and factually wrong. Everything from your predicted sales numbers, to what consoles had to best libraries, to Nintendo having some monopoly of the greatest games ever...it all can be factually refuted.

Basically, you're a clown, it's no wonder you're the only single guy in your group of friends. And you have multiple personality disorder, btw, in case no one has ever clued you into before. Go read your posts at the beginning of this thread and read your posts now, you've contradicted yourself constantly since drinking the kool-aid.

Basically, eat a dick, faggot.

I didn't initially care about the portability, but it turns out, playing great games away from your television or computer monitor is pretty fucking awesome, and since it's outselling both the PS4 and X-box 1 compared to their launches, the rest of the world thinks it's pretty awesome, too. If you don't like Nintendo, then why the fuck are you even posting here? Why do you and the other retards post so much in this thread if you don't like the company or the system? Why do you give a shit if several million people have bought the system and are enjoying it?

• 1Salty
  • 1SJW

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
and since it's outselling both the PS4 and X-box 1 compared to their launches, the rest of the world thinks it's pretty awesome, too.

PS4 sold 4.2 million compared to switches 2.2. You're hilarious. Oh PS4 also sold 1 million units in the first 24 HOURS. Why? The company isn't ran by a bunch of clueless ninja warriors stuck in 1987. Surprised the switch didn't launch with a dos version of Kali for its multiplayer service.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You bitch and moan about every company who doesn't put out something you like. Makes you a peasant. What have you put out I might want to buy? Zero. Maybe since you can google translate you can make a difference at Nintendo instead of just whine about it.

EDIT quit whining, dont like it shut the fuck up after your , lets say 10th post?

• 1Salty
  • 1SJW

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Utnayan, this is for you.

EDIT quit whining, dont like it shut the fuck up after your , lets say 10th post?

• 2Salty
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey Utnayan, this is for you.

Hey I never asked are you going to give away a switch to bandwagon? Better yet you could give the switch to bandwagon, keep the empty box, fly to Tokyo and sell it for five bucks.