Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Crisco

A greasy jar
And the free monthly game "with newly added online play" to those games, does Xbox give new content or just shovel same ol game with no updates?

• 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Why do you care about saves so much? You must realize by now I don't care about a lot of these "they don't have this in 2017" things you seem to be so passionate about.

Also, for example, xbox gold is $10 a month and that comes with 2 games a month as long as you have subscription. Switch is said to be $30 for a year,how about compare similar things, in this Case 1/4 the cost so about the same satisfaction per dollar.
"Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima said that the service would cost between 2,000 yen and 3,000 yen per year, putting it in the $17–$26 range."

You still yet to make a factual point that stands and is able to change someone's mind. Please try again.

You're on drugs.

• 2Like

Crisco

A greasy jar
How about you leave the thread and never hear from me again. I want you to bring a point that makes me change my mind, but until I see one I will continue to think my money is well spent and fully enjoy what Nintendo has to offer.

Please refute the differences in Xbox gold vs switch online. Show me how the switch doesn't have the value. No sarcasm, I want to see the facts to change my mind.

I think we can agree to disagree on some things like cloud saves which I can give no shots about, and in general doesn't effect the experience of a good game.

• 1Salty
  • 1SJW

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You are trolling and also on drugs. Save game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
For those wanna be trolls waiting in the wings, here is how to give yourself away. I am guessing he is tired.

Why do you care about saves so much?

I laughed. I'll give him that.

Also...

xbox gold is $10 a month and that comes with 2 games a month as long as you have subscription.

It's obvious we all know you can easily find Xbox Live sales for a year for $37.99-$42.99 at varied points of time throughout the year. We also know that the free games are not only 2 for Xbox One, but two for Xbox 360, which are also backward compatible. Aside from being able to keep these for the lifetime of the subscription, hence forth, adding up considerably over time, we also know that PS Plus (Which I actually care about) provides two free PS4 games, 2 free PS3 games, and 2 free PS Vita games per month. For the same sales price you can find. Not to mention, these games are sometimes AAA games - not indie, all the time, where as the one free game a month you will receive to play online, for one month, then it goes bye bye with the switch online "value", will be nothing but NES/SNES titles. (As affirmed by Nintendo) which unless you are 14 years old, you have played over and over by now, and quite frankly, can play online already using ZNES (Which wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo is using it as well since they have already admitted they use ROMS from the internet and then charge for access in their VC.

Now, with that said, we all know this. Why? According to Crisco Crisco we are real gamers. Crisco let me define to you a real gamer.

Getting hammered and playing rocket league, waking up and realizing you just dropped 4 ranks. Now THAT takes dedication not only to the booze, but the will to keep having fun even though one must have lost about 65 games in a row while pounding shots, and not having a care in the world.

Good night my save less friend. If you want some trolling lessons, I highly suggest this book.

Amazon.com: Clueless (Clueless) (9780671536312): H. B. Gilmour: Books

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly

Crisco

A greasy jar
For those wanna be trolls waiting in the wings, here is how to give yourself away. I am guessing he is tired.

I laughed. I'll give him that.

Also...

It's obvious we all know you can easily find Xbox Live sales for a year for $37.99-$42.99 at varied points of time throughout the year. We also know that the free games are not only 2 for Xbox One, but two for Xbox 360, which are also backward compatible. Aside from being able to keep these for the lifetime of the subscription, hence forth, adding up considerably over time, we also know that PS Plus (Which I actually care about) provides two free PS4 games, 2 free PS3 games, and 2 free PS Vita games per month. For the same sales price you can find. Not to mention, these games are sometimes AAA games - not indie, all the time, where as the one free game a month you will receive to play online, for one month, then it goes bye bye with the switch online "value", will be nothing but NES/SNES titles. (As affirmed by Nintendo) which unless you are 14 years old, you have played over and over by now, and quite frankly, can play online already using ZNES (Which wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo is using it as well since they have already admitted they use ROMS from the internet and then charge for access in their VC.

Now, with that said, we all know this. Why? According to Crisco Crisco we are real gamers. Crisco let me define to you a real gamer.

Getting hammered and playing rocket league, waking up and realizing you just dropped 4 ranks. Now THAT takes dedication not only to the booze, but the will to keep having fun even though one must have lost about 65 games in a row while pounding shots, and not having a care in the world.

Good night my save less friend. If you want some trolling lessons, I highly suggest this book.

Amazon.com: Clueless (Clueless) (9780671536312): H. B. Gilmour: Books

You're a faggot, got it. Must be real fun to talk with when someone's opinion doesn't match your own.

I'll just keep enjoying something that you don't, which was my original point. Why give so much fucks for something you don't give a shit about. Nintendo isn't going to be what they were in the N64 days for you, so why do you still care? My original point stands, leave the thread and fag out somewhere else please.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll just keep enjoying something that you don't, which was my original point.

I thought your original point was to learn about the value add differences between what ps plus and Xbox live were compared to the switch's service per dollar spent? I'll bullet point it out for you tomorrow if that will help?

I tried to put that into the clearest facts possible. I didn't even mention save game files, because that's a touchy subject for you.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Here let's put it this way. Maybe this will help.

Free Xbox One/360 Games With Gold For June 2017 (And A Bonus) Revealed

June's Xbox free games with Xbox live at 37 bucks a year for anyone with a pulse and an internet connection that can access online sales, has speedrunners and watchdogs for Xbox one. And for 360, assassins creed 3 and dragon age origins. These will be theirs to keep for as long as thy stay subscribed.

Now let's say it was time for Nintendos announcement for their free game. NES's donkey kong math. With multiplayer. Free for a month and after that you will have to purchase it (for 7.99) to keep it even if you stay subscribed.

Three AAA games and one indie which you can keep as long as you are subscribed. One game from 1987 which you can only play for a month before it goes away.

Which provides the better online value?

Crisco

A greasy jar
I thought your original point was to learn about the value add differences between what ps plus and Xbox live were compared to the switch's service per dollar spent? I'll bullet point it out for you tomorrow if that will help?

I tried to put that into the clearest facts possible. I didn't even mention save game files, because that's a touchy subject for you.

My biggest mistake was going down the shithole that is talking to you, you keep trying to justify other things being better, ignoring the fact that others like something and you being insistent that I shouldn't like something I like.

I will admit that I shouldn't have tried to get you to justify why you like something that I don't, like the cloud saves.

You should address the part about you leaving the thread and not coming back, or at least read that.

• 7Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
My biggest mistake was going down the shithole that is talking to you, you keep trying to justify other things being better, ignoring the fact that others like something and you being insistent that I shouldn't like something I like.

I will admit that I shouldn't have tried to get you to justify why you like something that I don't, like the cloud saves.

You should address the part about you leaving the thread and not coming back, or at least read that.

you-are-standing-in-the-cauern-of-the-euil-hizard-5202215.png

PS:

You're on drugs

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Watsahi wa namewa Utnayan San. Nihongo de hanashimaska?

Yeah. Let me fill you in. Sony is based in Japan too. I don't see them selling fucking cartoon boxes. Why? They don't have their head up their Ass when it comes to running a successful global company.

Please. Please stop... The Japanese.. it burns!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's been a LONG time since I took it in high school. Was I even close Chysamere Chysamere ?

Meanwhile, back to talking about games for the Switch. Today's topic: The upcoming 9 year old $14 dollar Xbox Live Port selling for the fantastic value of $40 on the Switch... (Drum Roll)

Street Fighter 2! And boy howdy, do they have some good things to say about this one.

Street Fighter 2 Nintendo Switch first-person mode is the worst of Wii waggle

Holy Christ they cannot even get this shit to run correctly. (They also couldn't get Binding of Isaac to run well either)

Looks like 3rd parties and ports are having a difficult time here in the beginning.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's been a LONG time since I took it in high school. Was I even close Chysamere Chysamere ?

Meanwhile, back to talking about games for the Switch. Today's topic: The upcoming 9 year old $14 dollar Xbox Live Port selling for the fantastic value of $40 on the Switch... (Drum Roll)

Street Fighter 2! And boy howdy, do they have some good things to say about this one.

Holy Christ they cannot even get this shit to run correctly. (They also couldn't get Binding of Isaac to run well either)

Looks like 3rd parties and ports are having a difficult time here in the beginning.

Most of the words were right but the syntax looks like you put it through a blender.

"Watashi no namae wa Utanayan-san desu. Nihongo dekimasen ka"

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

Motion controls are the worst thing to happen to video games since...forever. They were fun for 10 minutes to play Wii bowling. No one wants to do that shit on a regular basis.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Motion controls are the worst thing to happen to video games since...forever. They were fun for 10 minutes to play Wii bowling. No one wants to do that shit on a regular basis.

Not to mention they're not that precise yet anyway. Even the tippity top VR systems, watch people play shooters their characters flail around in odd ways.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Most of the words were right but the syntax looks like you put it through a blender.

"Watashi no namae wa Utanayan-san desu. Nihongo dekimasen ka"

Ok thanks :) I am used to trying to write that out in Hirigana. Do you know Katakana and Kangi as well? I suck with Kangi.

For example: I can read and write this: クリスコは薬を飲んでいるし、コンソールでもひどい味がする。 彼はまた、たぶん女性にキスをしたこともありません。 But when I put it into english I mess it all up.

Not to mention they're not that precise yet anyway. Even the tippity top VR systems, watch people play shooters their characters flail around in odd ways.

For some reason I haven't experienced this on my PSVR. Far Point with the Aim Controller works flawlessly, along with the move controllers for Until Dawn Rush of Blood. I may be one of the lucky few though.

But I'll be the first to tell you I have never tried to milk the proverbial video game cow with a joycon.

• 1Like

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Not being able to backup data is the only feature egregiously missing on the Switch. I don't need a browser or Netflix on a 10th device, but backups are critical.

Reggie heavily implied that Cloud saves are on the way. If we don't get some information on backups and VC in a couple weeks during E3 I'll officially start to worry.

• 1Like