Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It will be like reality when you are taking a shit in real life and taking a shit in game at the same time. Augmented reality with feels.

I heard the anal haptic feedback rumblepack insert causes hemorrhoids though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Going to need a BOTW thread soon.

" The result, for all the longevity of its series and the familiarity of the open world genre, is a game that evokes feelings we haven't felt for 20 years. Not since Ocarina of Time have we set foot in a world that feels so mind-bogglingly vast and unerringly magical, that proves so relentlessly intriguing. Plenty of games promise to let us go anywhere and do anything. Few, if any, ever deliver so irresistibly. 19 years on Ocarina is still held up as the high water mark of gamings best loved and greatest series. Now it may have to settle for second place".

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Jesus Cnet, this is polygon level of stupidity

Thanks Obama

Last edited:
  • 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
he keeps fucking with it and he has the joycons on it which adds more weight to it? yeah, of course its going to fall. lol

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just tested my ps4, when I pushed it it fell off of my media center. Fucking Sony, thanks Obama

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Shit. I'm at the bar while my mom talks to my wife. If I push a beer off the table I cry.

Thanks Obama.

Oh hey shots.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Shit. I'm at the bar while my mom talks to my wife. If I push a beer off the table I cry.

Thanks Obama.

Oh hey shots.

careful if you pick up the shot glass upside down it will fail. Thanks fluid dynamics.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i don't understand the point of teens reacting to current tech, except to make non teens mad i guess

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I don't care about anyone else, I'm hyped as shit to get my system and Zelda in a little under three days! I'm so glad that everyone is saying this Zelda game will take a long time to beat. I hate being able to beat a brand new game in one night. Zelda 64 took me a solid week to beat, and I'm hoping for the same out of BOTW. I may have to break down and get a pro controller, too. Gonna give the joy con one a try, but the pro is probably gonna wind up being a must buy.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I'm grabbing Zelda and after that will probably grab I Am Setsuna. I always liked my RPGs on the go.