No Man's Sky

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You are mistaken. I guarantee you some streamers are directly paid to promote from the publisher and do not disclose that to the FTC as they are legally bound to do. Zenimax Online had about 25 on their payroll in the initial rollout of TESO. Complete of a set of instructions to even jump around while playing and make it look more "Actiony".

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
oNt6c6a.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That green line on the right isn't data, in case anyone is wondering. Just some weird formatting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is amusing. Guy modded NMS into doom, to a degree, in 3 weeks or so. Said he'll have it up for sharing soon I think?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's also about 50% cut in price on Amazon UK, lol.

Biggest video game disappointment of 2016 but I guess we should have seen it coming.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's also about 50% cut in price on Amazon UK, lol.

Biggest video game disappointment of 2016 but I guess we should have seen it coming.

Well, yes and no. When a company outright lies with false advertisement, how the heck should consumers know? That's why it's illegal, and why it hasn't caught up to this industry yet, amazes me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Don't even give them $20. Buy beer with that and play drunken game nights with us. You'll have a better time. Even if we are all passed out and you end up playing Pong.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

spronk

FPS noob
i'm glad i bought the game now because it'll be awesome being part of a class action lawsuit or something

it traded into gamestop for $20 last weekend btw, so not a total loss. i honestly got my $30 or whatever out of it, i enjoyed playing for 20 hours but have no desire to ever launch it again. I did buy the limited edition so I have the soundtrack and steelbook 4ever

spronk

FPS noob
anyone played Osiris : New Dawn? pc game, early access, $25, people saying it seems like a better done NMS

I think there are way too many of these sandbox, early access games on steam though that never actually leave EA. This seems like one of those, small team and they think it'll take another year to get just 1 solar system exploration/building/etc done.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't yet, but hope it does well. Would make for a good co-op LAN game.

Watched some streams earlier, some first time players... seeing and then promptly getting owned by the wildlife was hilarious.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Mods wiped every topic from history and user base revolted, started new subreddit. Reminded me of rerolled.

spronk

FPS noob
lol disgruntled (ex?) employee posted a bunch of tweets on hello games twitter

Zr8BQK8.png

cavl4hA.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users