<Banned>
Just did this one on POF

This is from her profile:

YO18Ykh.jpg

This is the entire conversation:

Pnf5paJ.jpg

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I weren't tired (and lazy) I'd dig up the statistics that show that she's probably DTF cause your dick's white and (edit) hers isn't.

Sulrn

Deuces
"Ok, so I have to ask how you can list Serenity and Firefly but not Farscape. Not judging. Just curious."

' Farscape is the show with the muppets, right? I never saw the allure to that. '

"Rygel (the main muppet cast member) is part of the hidden charm of the show. He acts as a symbol for the enjoyment of life. Fine wine, good food, the arts and other beautiful things provided by wealth, unchastened love and sexual pleasures. "

' Good wine and food I can follow(and enjoy personally! Haha
smile.png
)A muppet representing unchastened love and sexual pleasures? '

" As a big fan of the show, I'll be blunt since you seem adventurous. Don't you enjoy someone else using their mouth to bring words from your lips and a finger or two in your shapely ass to get you moving? Think about it, my lady empress. "

' Bahahaha. Wow! Ummm, I am indeed intrigued now and don't know what to say. :3 How about dinner somewhere and you introduce me more to this Rygel character? '

" I'll do you one better. I'll cook you dinner, your preference, and provide a good bottle of wine to make some fresh sangria to pair with dinner. I'll even bring my DVDs of the show if you want. Just take care of the meat (if that's your preference) and the fruit for me to squeeze and juice. I can take care of you from there. "

' Sounds like a date! Call me after 6pm and we can work out the details for next week. My number is (xxx)xxx-xxxx. I look forward to hearing from you. ;-) '

Another reason why they should bring back Farscape. Or a show similar to it.

Some girls are just asking to be found skinned in a basement.

Sulrn

Deuces
If I become privy to part two of this grand adventure I'll be sure to share.

However funny that video is. Stargate is most definitely not better. Even Claudia Black couldn't save that pile.

Scyfi

N00b
If I become privy to part two of this grand adventure I'll be sure to share.

However funny that video is. Stargate is most definitely not better. Even Claudia Black couldn't save that pile.
WTF is this shit??? Richard fucking Dean fucking Anderson! Stargate was a thousand times better because of him alone!

Chris

Potato del Grande
When I was a teenager I took one look at gimpface from farscape and decided that it was fucking stupid.

When my now wife and I were dating I would occasionally create profiles like that just to fuck with girls. It's hilarious how quickly you can get them to show their whore colors with some basic trolling. Unfortunately, I had to stop because she saw one of the messages, which led to a super awkward yet hilarious conversation.

Sulrn

Deuces
Meh. Makes me put more stock in girls just wanting to feel special from a decent looking, bold man.

Kudos to him for finding an in and going for it.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider

Watch this it's from College Humor and intended as a joke and as you watch it you will think to yourself "Holy shit who would use pick up lines that bad?"

But notice that the women laugh. That's the goal and it works. That's why even stupid, shitty, and chessy pickup lines work because they give you an instant "in" as soon as you get that laugh. You just need to balls and confidence to say it and laugh with them when they give you that incredulous look.

Also remember that if a girl likes you by looks at first glance it doesn't matter how shitty the line was she will laugh, giggle, or smile. If she goes complete cold shoulder then you probably aren't her type or she's taken. Make certain you deliver that line with a huge sloppy grin on your face to encourage the intended mood. Tell yourself rows and rows of shittest jokes until your laughing at how stupid you are going to look saying them to anyone else then keep that humor in mind every time you deliver the line. It will reflect on your face.