Okcupid Pick up line

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I met a girl off okc once that seemed 100% together, graphic design major, waitress job, classy tattoos. It wasn't till we we're lying in bed after fucking that she divulged that she was an ex-prostitute ex-herion addict and that her boyfriend and her were in an open relationship and that he was at work at the moment. Biggest "WELP TIME TO GO" moment of my sexual life.

kudos

<Banned>
It doesn't matter what the fuck you say if women like what they see they will stick around.

kudos

<Banned>
This thread reminded me of a thread where people used a male model on a tinder account to see if reactions would be different using the same lines...

NLlHRGw.jpg

Au9PWt1.jpg

KbA5Cnl.jpg

yDRaaNl.jpg

LtjqaYK.jpg

Xnw4WHV.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Yeah. Crazy pussy. All of it.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. You're posting pics from one of the top ten creepiest websites on the web to show that if you throw 100 darts at a board some will hit? How many other messages did that guy send?

Let me be real for a second. If you send a message to a girl laying out "Hey. Want to fuck?" and she says yes: That's not something you want your dick in.

kudos

<Banned>
Yeah. Crazy pussy. All of it.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. You're posting pics from one of the top ten creepiest websites on the web to show that if you throw 100 darts at a board some will hit? How many other messages did that guy send?

Let me be real for a second. If you send a message to a girl laying out "Hey. Want to fuck?" and she says yes: That's not something you want your dick in.
Women who would tell one guy no will tell another guy yes. That's the point.

kudos

<Banned>
Anyways there is a lot more but you get the idea. Women will fuck any guy that they see as an upgrade (especially online dating). Your white knight gentlemen schtick will only get you so far. If you're good looking to her you have a better chance than if you are nice. You can say anything to bitches.

HlVvTpY.jpg

QMeZUTA.jpg

BrTAWJ6.png

A5jnOXb.png

6ncMZsO.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You took whatever point there was and ran naked down the hall with it. You proved that there are whores and dipshits on the internet. It works both way

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-things...-profile-ever/

There's a big difference between being a white-knight, woman worshiping faggot and being a confident, funny and approachable guy and your success rate for getting laid or actually making a connection with someone is a lot higher than if you just act like a real human.

kudos

<Banned>
You took whatever point there was and ran naked down the hall with it. You proved that there are whores and dipshits on the internet. It works both way

There's a big difference between being a white-knight, woman worshiping faggot and being a confident, funny and approachable guy and your success rate for getting laid or actually making a connection with someone is a lot higher than if you just act like a real human.
In real life maybe. Pickup lines and stupid confidence are A+ online though.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
In real life maybe. Pickup lines and stupid confidence are A+ online though.
My final point is that I don't think it does but I will concede because I don't have 15 fake online dating profiles spamming every online girl on each website with copypasta sexts hoping that 2 or 3 respond. Any scientific study would throw that out the window.

I've always done very well just being myself.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider

Online connections don't exist, it's all just a game of hot or not, then you meet and that's when you start to give a shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I didn't miss it but you still don't need a shitty pick up line to grab a girls attention online. It's easier because all of her interests are spelled out right there unless shes one of those "lolsorandom" bitches (in which case stay away even if you're just looking for a lay). Find something mutual like a movie genre or a band and begin there. Ask a question in your first message. Lay out a nerd hobby in your profile (that isn't my little pony related). Have photos of you in a social setting. No shirtless pics. Don't outright lie about something you won't be able to back up. Be witty. Offer to meet for coffee or lunch (stay away from asking out to a bar unless she seems like the rock and roll type at first). Ask her out within 6-8 messages.
This is correct.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So kudos...your advice is "be insanely good looking [with ripped shirtless body shots]," correct?

Everyone, the secret to online dating is out. In other news, poverty can be cured by being rich. Spread the word

kudos

<Banned>
So kudos...your advice is "be insanely good looking [with ripped shirtless body shots]," correct?

Everyone, the secret to online dating is out. In other news, poverty can be cured by being rich. Spread the word
What do you think online dating is? It's basically a meat market and full of vanity.

Sulrn

Deuces
He's not wrong though. A lot of it is just a big game of hot or not. A few of my female friends share their stories when we go out to eat before concerts and its definitely funny hearing how some of them justify whether or not to answer a message for x, y, or z reasons. It's been a while since I've heard one of them say "I read his profile and I think we'd hit it off."

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
cabbitcabbit_sl said:
classy tattoos
This made me laugh out loud. I don't really have a problem with tattoos, but pretty much none of them can be considered "classy".

kudos

<Banned>
This made me laugh out loud. I don't really have a problem with tattoos, but pretty much none of them can be considered "classy".
The majority of women on dating websites with tattoos look like carnival workers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, cabbit is a chick right? I think she's trying to pretend she's not, or maybe she's just a lesbo with that story of banging the crack whore, but definitely a chick.