Overwatch

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
No lootbox luck this event. Only got both Mei (and a dupe), Hog and Bastion. Must have's were Dva and Hog for me, so one out of two aint bad I guess but really wanted that Dva. Rein would of been nice too...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I pulled off the most retarded Symmetra play.

Was on offense and we were about to lose.
One minute left.
Switch to Symmetra.
Managed to get ult and in the last 5 seconds I dropped a teleporter in that little tiny room (more like a closet) with the little healthpack right next to point B.
Whole team just zergs out for the win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had another few wins, tons of losses night. Managed to get a couple more boxes. One was all dupes. The other an icon. Farewell whatever this event was.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like the KR hacking situation may be getting triaged a bit. To play Overwatch in KR PC Bangs you now require your account to have purchased Overwatch. So no more consequence free hacking.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been covered in this thread (and Reddit) a billion times but PC Bangs don't work quite the same way as a Personal Computer. PC Bang basically had/have agreements with tons of devs to where they buy a copy of the game per PC, and anyone that logs into that PC with their personal Bnet account has access to all the Blizzard games the PC Bang has paid for. So the keys aren't tied to the accounts getting banned and hackers can just make new accounts over and over.

This change makes it so you have to buy OW on your own account, which is a massive change. I actually suspect the population of KR OW servers will drop a ton because way fewer people pay for their own copies of games in KR. Normally that's not an issue but for the setup they had with Blizzard (and still have with some others) it was abused to no end.

Tenks

It should be noted this doesn't affect Korean BNet accounts. This is only enforced on non-KR accounts playing at a Korean PC Bang. The most common thing was to VPN to something like Brazil, make a BNet account there, and log in to a Korean PC Bang. That is what has been shot down. Koreans with Korean BNet accounts will function as normal.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I stopped playing Zarya because it took forever to build my ult and I would average 1 graviton by like the end of the match. I assumed this was by design due to how powerful it can be when used right. Just watched seagul play as Zarya and he legit built 3 ults in about 3 minutes TOPS.... I knew I wasn't the best Zarya by any stretch, but holy fuck my mind is blown.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I thought the same thing about Zarya and then my brother posted this in our facebook chat and realized I'm just a bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
2cp at it's finest there, but yeah thats pretty rad. Funny thing is, in my head i'm doing what he is doing. Like I GET how to play her, but in reality i'm probably just derping around spamming jump and missing all my alt fire.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
2cp at it's finest there, but yeah thats pretty rad. Funny thing is, in my head i'm doing what he is doing. Like I GET how to play her, but in reality i'm probably just derping around spamming jump and missing all my alt fire.

Yea after the second ult it looks like they should cap and then don't lol. I hate that map.

Tenks

It's insane how quick a really good Zarya gets charge versus an average one. It feels like when I play her I never get it but I've seen good Zarya's get it before the initial cap on a koth map.

Cybsled

Aggressive Zarya play with an aggressive team can build an ult charge pretty fast. But you're right, otherwise it takes a long ass time.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm still catching up on ogn apex. Taimou gets out the widowmaker a few times and works some magic:

He must have an == scoped sensitivity.

BTW the vods have this annoying pause in the video now and then. Hopefully they fix that going forward.

Tenks

When did they nerf teabagging speed?

Last patch. It wasn't so much a nerf to people BM'ing but if you were a high level Tracer you were forced to bind crouch to your mouse wheel and you'd set your mousewheel to free and everytime you got into a duel you'd just fling your mousewheel making you dip and dodge like a mouse on crack.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I sure do love using Pharah or Genji on point A Anubis assault.

I go around the left side and through the little up high windows in the big health room. Take out whatever sniper was sitting up high then start bombing/harassing everyone camping the choke.