Overwatch

gauze

Molten Core Raider
If you can land scatters, currently Hanzo one shots bastion. It's usually relatively easy, as he is always off to the side of the team rather than immediately on it with no one to protect him.

Word on the skreets, supposedly reports are going to be mattering more and more, so keep throwing thoses reports. Apparently people are getting banned from comp rather than chat mute. I'm assuming they'll be doing something in s4. Could be rumours but never hurts to keep a good habit.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well QP was horrible tonight. Basically without a competitive mode, competitive player were in QP but were seriously raging against people not following the meta, and against people just practicing heroes. Not sure if I was particularly unlucky...but it was unplayable.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Looks that way. Current theory is that she is going to be controlling a giant robot spider, tank class called Anchora. Was leaked in early January on Reddit but source couldn't be confirmed. Robot teased in Sombra vid as well.

Who knows if its true but it sounds fucking cool. Expectations are for an alternative to Rein when breaking chokes.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Do they really think they will be able to kill an 11 year old black kid and this won't blow the fuck up and get the game labeled racist?

I'm just glad there are no cop alternate costumes.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well QP was horrible tonight. Basically without a competitive mode, competitive player were in QP but were seriously raging against people not following the meta, and against people just practicing heroes. Not sure if I was particularly unlucky...but it was unplayable.
Yea I didn't even bother to play, off season has always been shit. No OW for a week. Playing some LoL instead which I haven't played in months

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This was my QP with comp down:

dw5fFoh.png

Jesus Christ

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I had the same issue, but i jsut told the dudes/chicks, its quick play, dont take it serious. Just play who you want to play and what happens happens.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
that new unit looks like those dudes form the fifth element would be tits if a female red head came out of the shell like dvaa or w/e her name is lol.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
How sick would it be if she was an Overlord character that spawned shit around the map. Something like Abathur in HoTS but in FPS form

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's a carbon entertainment tourney going this week. Started watching the first match and it is complexity and no Harb! Last time I saw them they had swapped out JKW for Winghaven, and now someone named TXAO for Harb. I guess Harb left?

Anyway they have ZP and Hex casting it so wayyyyyyyyy better than last time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
In Qp it's better to just play your best DPS IMO.

Nothing like playing qp as an unopposed Pharah.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There's a carbon entertainment tourney going this week. Started watching the first match and it is complexity and no Harb! Last time I saw them they had swapped out JKW for Winghaven, and now someone named TXAO for Harb. I guess Harb left?

Anyway they have ZP and Hex casting it so wayyyyyyyyy better than last time.

Harbleu left maybe a month or so ago to persue more streaming. Most people took that to mean he had a month left and didn't want to re-sign. In that period NRG decided to rebuild and they needed a flex player so now Harb is the the guy everyone assumes will sign to NRG once he's fully out of his Complexity contract.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Sucks that Diamond reward was only 1200. I'm still 400 something away from my second golden gun :(. Shit takes forever. I wish I had like Solider Tracer, and then could get something like Ana