Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Overwatch picked up a couple at the gdc choice awards including game of the year.

I was kinda surprised, last few years something pixely made by some guy would win everything.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Overwatch picked up a couple at the gdc choice awards including game of the year.

I was kinda surprised, last few years something pixely made by some guy would win everything.

Did you forget that the character on the cover is gay?

Cybsled

It is better to do placements early TBH. I won 6, lost 4 and placed 2762. Better than the POS dumping me in gold during S3, since I climbed almost all the way to diamond that season (was diamond S1 and S2).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Placements seem kinda pointless so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Chances are no matter how good or bad you do, you will place pretty close to where you left off. Unless you're me apparently, but I digress.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's like they looked at 4 tank meta and went "how can we make the meta even more boring"

I don't necessarily have an issue with bastion being buffed, maybe he was overbuffed though. It's pretty apparent when the entire game is now a game of picking your entire team around your bastion vs their bastion. I usually go ana to sleep him but that's pretty irrelevant once they get a dva and rein standing on him and he has a zen orb.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Remember when D.Va was a tank that was too tanky?

Now DPS hero are tankier than tanks!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Been watching Moonmoon for the last hour or so and this new meta is just garbage. Everything revolves around Bastion vs Bastion and it completely makes the game unfun to watch and most people seem to hate playing it as well.

xzi

Mouthbreather
new tank hero o shit

DcHqSAW.jpg

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Gotta wonder if an E ability shield that you throw will be enough to reduce compulsory Reinhardt. Halt boops are def going to be a thing though.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Gotta wonder if an E ability shield that you throw will be enough to reduce compulsory Reinhardt. Halt boops are def going to be a thing though.

Its going to cut Rein on defense for sure. Will put him back to the Attack shield.