Overwatch

Cybsled

Makes sense. Right now the money isn't there to compete with a healthy Twitch income unless the team itself is offering up some nice compensation. Since OW league will have salaries/etc, at that point it would become more lucrative.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm not surprised. I saw it more as a realization than anything else. He hasn't been keeping pace with the skill growth that is the pro environment. Hes not bad, but hes also not good.. he's just beloved.

I could see him becoming an Analyst for Blizzard if they decide to do that, or are they just going to leave it to Monte and Doa only.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Remembering tournament Seagull:

Seagull and Gods playing double Hanzo like kings

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Man, 4 of 7 games with a leaver on either side...one game had a leaver on each side...nice 5 vs 5 game. :)

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
5v5 games, in my experience, are super fun. It really opens up the battlefield. I've only had the opportunity to play two or three due to leavers on both sides.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Trying to get back into this game I want to get better and play with a solid team.

Also I didn't know that Jeff Kaplan that dweeby guy who does the overwatch is Tigole

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Lol you only just found out? Jeff/Tigole's history at Blizzard is basically WoW-->Titan-->Overwatch.

I think Alex/Furor is still attached to WoW. Part of the reason you occasionally find FOH injokes in the game ;p

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Opened my 80 something plunder boxes and got around 6000 funny-money to spend on the new outfits. Going to wait till the last day though.

I'll probably forget about it.

Widow's stuff makes me want to know more of her story.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So ever since the patch POTG have been even worse when they were "only last round/beside KOTH". Anyone else notice.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Widow's stuff makes me want to know more of her story.

Widowmaker's real name is Amélie Lacroix, she was a professionnal ballet dancer and was married to Gérard Lacroix, a high ranking Overwatch operative. She was kidnapped by terrorist organization Talon and mentally programmed, then released through a decoy rescue operation by Overwatch and returned home to her husband. Three days later she killed her husband in his sleep, and fled back to Talon. She was later enhanced through experiments to make her a deadlier assassin, the most noticeable trait being her blue skin caused by a dramatically slowed heart rate meant to improve aiming. Nowadays she works for Talon still, alongside Reaper and occasionnally Sombra.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
So ever since the patch POTG have been even worse when they were "only last round/beside KOTH". Anyone else notice.

yeah this patch is a disaster. The Mei shit is really obnoxious, this should be a simple rollback and hotfix. Among a bunch of other dumb bugs.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
What's going on with Mei?

Mei is bugged, her left click doesn't slow people right now...they will eventually freeze as normal but there is no snare effect. The same with her ultimate, the slow effect isn't happening. It will freeze them like usual but without the snare effect, people have time to walk out of it at regular speed.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Got around to playing the new champ for the first time the other day. Something about her seems very halfassed compared to the other champions. Her artwork and overall design is ...lame.

Last edited:

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Plugged in an ethernet cable during a steamroll match that I stomped in. When it flipped over to the victory screen, I got D/C'd and welcomed with a SR ding and a ban instead of the win :/ Feels bad man

• 1Solidarity

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Have to wait until the end of the victory/defeat screen to leave or yeah.

Man this game some times. I play a lot of support for the usual reasons and the worst scenario is when there's just nothing you can do to win the game. They have a fucking bastion on the payload behind a reinhardt with a mercy.. I don't know, lets get killed by them over and over instead of, you know, Pharah. I should just switch and let them deal with heals in the future. Meh.

• 1Solidarity