Overwatch

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Once you know when and where the Bastions spawn the PVE event is pretty easy on anything but Legendary (I'm not very good at Overwatch).

Best any heroes team my friends and I have been successful on Expert with is: Torb, Bastion, Rein, Zenn.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Is there something wrong with the servers? Any time I play anything I suddenly get exactly 200 ping (normally 10-15), including the target range. I've rebooted my computer, router, modem, and manual pings to Blizzard servers get 10-20 ms.

Cybsled

Anyone that can't self-filter themselves in front of a live audience was destined to have a short career anyways. I mean hell, didn't he learn anything from pewpewdie? lol

"Hey I have this awesome gig, let me fuck it up by saying really toxic stuff that advertisers and sponsors won't want to touch with a 100 foot pole!"

Cybsled

On a side note, now I have to play HotS to get the awesome police D.va skin ;( Dammit!!!!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Anyone that can't self-filter themselves in front of a live audience was destined to have a short career anyways. I mean hell, didn't he learn anything from pewpewdie? lol

"Hey I have this awesome gig, let me fuck it up by saying really toxic stuff that advertisers and sponsors won't want to touch with a 100 foot pole!"
Are you normally this retarded or did you go full retard ahead for this post?

Cybsled

What exactly is the flaw in that statement?

If a pro athlete started spewing off really toxic/racist shit on a live TV broadcast, how long do you think they are going to be on that team still or have sponsors in most cases?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You referenced Pewdiepie right? You clearly knew nothing about why he lost his deals if you're relating him to this OW player.

Is the soup nazi a real nazi as well?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Explain to me how Pewdiepie is as bad as this shitbrain who went on an actual racist rant vs a swede who made an allegorical soup nazi reference to YouTube censorship.

I'll be waiting for this masterful hit piece.

Full retard count is 2 now.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Explain to me how Pewdiepie is as bad as this shitbrain who went on an actual racist rant vs a swede who made an allegorical soup nazi reference to YouTube censorship.

confirmed faggot.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider

The hell is wrong with you? You could've just said, "Well it's not exactly the same thing."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Due to a bug currently under investigation, D.Va is temporarily disabled in all regions.

^ What's that about? I haven't touched this in a while, because of trying to get stuff done before FF14's expansion.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Due to a bug currently under investigation, D.Va is temporarily disabled in all regions.

^ What's that about? I haven't touched this in a while, because of trying to get stuff done before FF14's expansion.
Rumors is she can somehow crash the map. Not sure what the code looks like to allow this

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She's re-enabled but I ran into the bug. Somehow if you destroy her mech there was a chance that you could end one round and then get booted to a brand new map. I was playing Hanamura and we defended point B and afterwards both teams were booted to a 0/0 King's Row (which we lost FML.)