Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like they are changing the instant win on capture point. Right now you need 1% more than the opposing team to win...so if they had 0%, all you had to do wa get 1% to instant win. The change will require a minimum of 33% at least to win, 1% more will instant win but you need at least 33%.

So team A gets 20%, team B will need 33% to win or it will be a draw.

Team A gets 40%, team B will need 41% to win...if they get less, team A will win since the minimum of 33% was met.

I think it's a good change, will be a bit more draws then current system but still WAY less than before.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
As I figured, it doesn't make sense to how they have it currently.

It's just flat out stupid. You lose half that portion of the map and makes it really shitty for the defending team.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus, watching a stream from a Korean 6 stack. It's unreal how cohesive and mechanically talented these guys are compared to US streamers.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
You should watch the Apex tourneys. They have a different style, not necessarily better but just really fast.

Will be interesting to see the US and Euro teams against them this year in the official stuff.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Jesus, watching a stream from a Korean 6 stack. It's unreal how cohesive and mechanically talented these guys are compared to US streamers.

American's don't really queue in 6 stacks in ranked. In fact, that's basically one of the cheaper ways to SR farm is to 6 stack at ungodly hours because the game can't match you properly and you just faceroll terrible 6's.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Whats the consensus on the usefulness of Oversumo? Should it guide you to "these characters are highest rated for you so you should play them more"? That's kind of how I read it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty sure he does. Jump on right is common but jump on mousewheel seems even more common.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can somebody tell me the point of that. I understand mousewheel from back in CS 1.3 for bunnyhopping, but for this game?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
To wall ride with Lucio you have to be hitting jump a LOT, and quickly. He probably finds M2 more dextrous and less fatiguing than using his thumb on Space.

Watch his stream. He has his keypresses animated. He's basically wailing on jump constantly.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
That, and even though mousewheeling was optional in cs, even after 1.3 and well into 1.6(though +crouch was better,) Source, and Go.. you still have moments in which you can let go of the mouse wheel and freely shoot and do what you have to.

In Lucio's case, you're kinda left clicking firing while jumping, so maintaining it is much easier to spam right click while left clicking and just using your space or shift as your other abilities. Idk, for most people but using my middle finger for mouse is just really awkward, and if i use my index i'd constantly have to swap back between jumping and shooting. Plus you kinda learn to maintain a rhythm w/ right click playing mobas, though might not be his case specifically.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Right click for jump is also something people who started playing FPS on like Quake, Quake 2, etc. might carry over since it was super common back then (that's where I picked it up). Space for jump just feels unresponsive and clunky to me.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm horrible with Lucio (I mean I know people say you can play him if you are garbage but I disagree). I might try the right click thing though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
He's def going to take a bit more skill now that his aura is smaller. OTOH having a visible aura makes your team more accountable for making sure they run to Lucio when they need a top up.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Checked out the latest PvE mode, went OK. Then tried it on Hard with all heroes available, what a shit show. Feels like if I don't go mercy or Lucio we lose.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
For the first time since weekly arcade loot boxes came out I've failed to get all three boxes for the week due to lack of free time.

Working in an office again, man. It ain't good for my Overwatch.