Overwatch

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm looking to get the HotS skins for Overwatch but I don't have any friends in the same time zone that play. Anyone on the west coast want to group up and do 5 quick games vs AI for the achievement? I'm usually on mornings Pacific.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I got so caught up in pubg I frogot about the special event plunder. I think it turns off later tonight? Going to spend gold I guess.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Spent on what I wanted, decided to play one more game. Got a loot box.

Aaaaaaand a dupe of what I just spent 3000 on

ScreenShot_17-05-01_14-52-23-000.jpg

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least you can look at it like you got it for 2800C? Nah... you got rekt

Didn't get the Genji skin I wanted, but I did get the one from the HOTS event and I almost like that better. I did get a beardless Torb, the badass ninja looking Mcree, and a few other orange skins so I'm not too disappointed. I almost forgot to by my Dva selfie thing today. Would've been pissed about that one.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
What a horrible evening, while I went 2-2...I had 3 games with no healers and one tank(me) and 5 DPS. Is season 4 ending soon and people not giving a shit anymore?

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure when the season ends, but every day is a total crapshoot in gold/platinum rankings. Trying to climb slowly but consistently is an exercise in patience and luck unless you are good enough to truly carry a team. I'm convinced most people don't actually care about winning. They think they do, but really they'd rather just play the character they like with no regard for team comp.

Cybsled

The 1 year anniversary is approaching, so they will probably do something around then

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Yeah can't find links but all their channel updated to allow new videos.

This might be fake.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Played tonight for the first time in ages. My placement matches are going poorly. Either the dudes are trolls or really retarded. Some guy played widow because he liked her concept but wasn't good at her (his words)

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Any word on if they are going to do the new season the same without a mmr reset? Last few seasons I just do the placement and lose the 300 points below what I finished but I never bother to try and climb back up. Should automatically place silver next season! Lol.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wish Seagull played more heroes. It feels like 9/10 he's playing either Genji or Pharah. Sometimes Mei and sometimes Zarya. It gets really repetitive to watch especially since I play neither of those heroes.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I slogged through 10 games of HOTS to get that D'Va costume. Never again... That game is so fucking boring to play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Doomfist sounds awesome, 2nd hero sounds fucking atrocious, 3rd hero seems cool. I was wondering when they'd add a pet class. The problem is they need to limit CC's with these new heroes as that's some of the big players main complaint. They all HATE Ana's sleep dart.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seriously, fuck this game sometimes. Climbed from 2600 to 2950 tonight and internet drops in a game and I come back down over 50 points and banned.

Also, people in plat are so toxic, it's really funny. Whenever I forget to completely mute the team, which is rarely, these plat dickwads are always shit talking my soldier play, yet I've climbed to diamond 3 times on 2 accounts over 2 seasons strickly on the back of soldier one trick with a 65+% win rate, while they're maxing out in mid platinum. I swear that half of being stuck in plat is actually taking anything these morons say to heart.

In some ways, it sort of sucks. I would love to play Rein a bit more, but dealing with these self absorbed 18 year olds is painful and you really need communication to rein properly.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm really digging these ideas for the heroes. I think they could do wonders. Esp the second one. I'm on the opposite side in the respect that another zoner type would be phenomenal. Another way to protect people even. I'd have to see it in play, but I'm totally for a offensive melee(been praying this was the case).

These Hanzo changes though are going to be insane. Just hnnng everything.

As far as the season been going, haven't been playing with my duo partner cause he got decayed to 3k but Ive been cruising through the ranking avoiding prime time like playing at 11 am or pm and it's been working wonders. Also have a now diamond smurf trying to play with another friend around 2600 few toxic games but I mean for the most part they're pretty breezy. Only really lost 3, one of which was my fault because I put too much faith in a 76 to kill an actual decent pharah and I stayed Hanzo, simple mccree or me getting on 76 would have won it.