Palworld (Pokemon with Guns and Bukkake, minus the Bukkake)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nintendo goes after kids playing Nintendo themed music in the background of youtube videos. If they were going to go after this they would have long ago.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is misleading.

It's only recently come under official investigation as of less than 2 days ago.

Whether they sue them is very much "we'll see" at this point, as the investigation has only JUST begun. I know people have been in-game having fun for more than 2 days it's been under investigation for-- so it's easy to lose sight of that fact.

Simply put, this was only recently brought to their attention. Sit tight.
As much money as they have, no way they weren’t aware in some way of this games development. They are way quick about shit normally, this is beyond outside the norm of their responses and lawyers, they likely can’t do shit about it.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Somehow I'd never even noticed that my superhigh elevated base has coal nodes too down the side on a cliff ledge.
View attachment 511325

I put a miner and hauler and a box with a couple beds and a feed box and built a winding stairway down to it.View attachment 511326

Atop the cliff are 7 iron nodes and all the processing stuff and farms and ranch and such. This is my only base right now.
View attachment 511327

They can't use the stairs at all sadly.. I fully expect this to go super haywire while I'm offline.
View attachment 511328

Offline does work for me, but mining on this save doesn't. Seems like they only produce food. My last save on another server, I just had a purely mining operation up here, and I'd go to sleep and log back in to 2000 ore in the chest.

Hiw do you get them to mine the ore?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hiw do you get them to mine the ore?

Long as it has level 2 mining and the ore is in the radius of the palbox, they will mine it. Just have the infrastructure to support them too(beds, food, sauna etc).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The ore just needs mining 2. The coal down below I think needs a 3, but it was just too hard to get down there. If you manually hauled someone down there they would do it, but I ended up just making a second base with coal nodes.

My personal server I had left running several days and I came back to about 25000 ore in the box.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
As much money as they have, no way they weren’t aware in some way of this games development. They are way quick about shit normally, this is beyond outside the norm of their responses and lawyers, they likely can’t do shit about it.

Thor was talking about this on his Twitch channel yesterday. He said it is a nonsense article/claim. He said in industry speak it was basically "we have gotten 10s of thousands of notifications about this. We will look into any claim we have reason to. We know. Please stop sending us messages". There is no way they haven't known about this development for a long time, and Nintendo isn't one to pull punches if they feel they have a cause. They are a multi billion dollar company. For instance, they got the mod for Palworld that created actual Pokemons pulled in less than 8 hours after it came out.

His thought is that nothing will happen because it is ridiculous to think Nintendo haven't known about it since early development and just found out about it two days ago. They've already reviewed it and let it pass. The only care they have is to make people stop spamming them about Palworld.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They've already reviewed it and let it pass.
When it was just some obscure indie game. Palworld going viral the way it has will likely cause them to reevaluate that decision but with so many more eyes on the situation now, I don't see them trying to stomp out the studio as long as stuff like the actual Pokemon mod gets shut down quickly.

Lotta people on the Internet suddenly well versed in Japanese IP law.
Can you even say what country the Palworld dev studio is from without looking it up first you parachuting turd?

• 1Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
When it was just some obscure indie game. Palworld going viral the way it has will likely cause them to reevaluate that decision but with so many more eyes on the situation now, I don't see them trying to stomp out the studio as long as stuff like the actual Pokemon mod gets shut down quickly.

Can you even say what country the Palworld dev studio is from without looking it up first you parachuting turd?
That’s not how Nintendo works. If they sold five copies Nintendo would still sue them if they had a case.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
By "Palworld dev studio" do you mean Pocketpair?

Considering there's Kanji that pops up on my screen before whatever broke ass localization system pops in, I'd wager Japanese.

At first I was mad at you for stating I am parachuting into a thread I've got *looks it up* 43 hours in, but then I remembered how much parachuting I did to max out on these green effigies before bouncing out and can't really disagree with a literal reading of your misguided sentiment.

Anyway, get fucked and look at my base. Refined Ingots for days

1706480799596.png

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game tells me that if No Man's Sky had unique, collectible, tradable animals it would have sold 10x more copies than it already did.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game tells me that if No Man's Sky had unique, collectible, tradable animals it would have sold 10x more copies than it already did.

You mean if it was playable at launch and had any sort of meaningful gameplay loop instead of endless lies? Probably.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
This game has no replayable end game at the moment, but hitting 50 then capturing all the legends will take the casual gamer an easy 100-200 hours. You can then min max through breeding for funsies which can add an easy 1-2 hours minimum for min maxed mob via breeding if you dont gimp incubator settings.

If they add an infinite gauntlet or arena it will help a ton.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You mean if it was playable at launch and had any sort of meaningful gameplay loop instead of endless lies? Probably.
No, they could have added it later. They've added more content than any games I can think of except maybe Minecraft/Terraria/Stardew. You can capture creatures and send them to your freighter, but there's no creature breeding or trading.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is a nice thing I noticed on the pistol; It locks the slide back when the mag is empty.
20240128171828_1.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
On top of what a desperate reach some of those comparisons are, only 1 of the 18 DQ monsters on the left is actually from the first game so the 1986 claim is a lie.

Meanwhile Palworld's Fenglope is pretty clearly the result of someone going to an artist and saying 'change Cobalion just enough to prevent us from being sued', Anubis is 'make Lucario sorta Egyptian looking', and Cremis is basically just Gigantamax Eevee

• 2Salty

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On top of what a desperate reach some of those comparisons are, only 1 of the 18 DQ monsters on the left is actually from the first game so the 1986 claim is a lie.

Meanwhile Palworld's Fenglope is pretty clearly the result of someone going to an artist and saying 'change Cobalion just enough to prevent us from being sued', Anubis is 'make Lucario sorta Egyptian looking', and Cremis is basically just Gigantamax Eevee

We found the guy who has probably been DMing Nintendo to do something!

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
PalWorld is an obvious ripoff. People spending hours comparing models are autistic retards.

And yet it’s more fun than anything Pokemon has ever done.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users