Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Not out yet, hopefully Alpha by end of year. No the religious nut jobs have left, and Chris Perkins aka Joppa has taken over pretty much running and making the game. There are a few videos on You Tube showing a few hours of game play and one of them even had some big time (I guess hes big time) TwitchTV streamer play with them

Yeah that idiot with the hat that is a professional shill. Cohh Carnage. The Epitome of buy a shill streamers.

If @Convo is listening, stay away from this idiot for future streams. You are far better off having regular community members play and give honest feedback.

Transparency is key.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Cohhcarnage just mentioned that there will be 2 streams happening in the next few weeks.

@Convo - If you are paying this idiot to stream your game, stop and cancel the moron. Anyone worth a shit knows he is a shill artist. I understand trying to get the word out, but this guy is NOT the way to do it.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Agree that Cohh is not the way to go. There are plenty of other streamers out there that would be more beneficial to use than him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Madikus

Knows nothing.
@Convo - If you are paying this idiot to stream your game, stop and cancel the moron. Anyone worth a shit knows he is a shill artist. I understand trying to get the word out, but this guy is NOT the way to do it.

@Convo As someone who watches quite a bit of different streamers, I completely agree with this statement.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You may want to have something to actually put inside that box before you worry about cover art in the future.

P.S. That hood looks pretty shit. If you were going for a Keith Parkinson look, kill yourself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You may want to have something to actually put inside that box before you worry about cover art in the future.

P.S. That hood looks pretty shit. If you were going for a Keith Parkinson look, kill yourself.
Nah, companies make the promo art for the box art well in advance of ever being able to sell shit. That's just how the industry works.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Perception seems like a way to integrate old style questing into a faction system and revealing lore. My concern is there enough payoff to devote the time into fleshing out these opportunities? Unless it's tied to equipment, factions, etc., i'm not sure anyone will even care. There has to be a carrot on the end of this stick and i'm not quite seeing it but maybe my mind has been overly influenced my modern MMO's to get their main intent for this system.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
(Perception) Well didnt vanguard have a separate quest system, ie Diplomacy? You could quest all you wanted, but there were more rewards via Diplomacy if you wanted to go that route. Not always in the form of Adventure gear. Then I can only guess that they have some type of Fable part tied to it. So your evil choices give you more evil choices etc.

I doubt itll ever be as deep as Fables system was, but I like the idea. Would be really cool if you could toggle the effects of making evil choices visibly affect your character or not just like Fable. As far as Diplomacy, I enjoyed that stupid card game. I would not have been disappointed at all if they would have put a more advanced version back into this game. Witcher's card game was so appreciated that it got its own spinoff. No idea if it did well or not, but I liked Gwent when I was bored.

... I really kind of wish I could help build the game. Im kind of excited about its possibilities. But I would be just as happy if I could just play the game without dumping hundreds of bucks into it just to play Alpha.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I liked the diplomacy card in vanguard too. I would rather have that than the perception system.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Nah, companies make the promo art for the box art well in advance of ever being able to sell shit. That's just how the industry works.

By companies with a history of having actual releases, sure.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I do not know why they are over thinking it. Release a solid reputation mechanic (Because it's the same damn thing) and open it up to three subsets and be done with it. 1) Abilities per reputation. 2) Loot. 3) Access to certain areas.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users