Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I fell, my lease was in effect. He had to make repairs to the property, and he was hoping I would not say anything before it expired. He recieved 3 stronly worded requests from my doctors. Then I would be at his mercy. He threathen the housing people with the action of not doing any more business with them if they forced the accessibility issue with me. He put up the railings after I fell. I stayed in the nursing home for 100 days and when I returned home, he chose to not renew the lease. It expired while I was in the nursing home. He told the housing people he was waiting on the inspector for the permit so he could get paid for their portion while I was in the hospital. He never completed the permit paperwork, and no inspector ever showed up to check the inprovements, in my opinion he is a weasel. I am sure he will try to trump up the repairs after I left in hopes of trying to steal my deposit. he didnt find anything wrong with the walk thru with me and got his keys back.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Blast from the past first appearance, Mr. Soxx, at 1:15

I am so glad I upgraded to VIP cause the champions pledges just got screwed on play time testing.

Sept 9 Team Necro begins who wants in. Lets wreck some shit better that Summoners.

Listening to sox talk is a actually nightmare of rambling nonsence, what kind of meds are you on ?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When I fell, my lease was ineffective. He had to make repairs to the property, and he was hoping I would not say anything before it expired. He recieved 3 stronly worded requests from my doctors. Then I would be at his mercy. He threathen the housing people with the action of not doing any more business with them if they forced the accessibility issue with me. He put up the railings after I fell. I stayed in the nursing home for 100 days and when I returned home, he chose to not renew the lease. It expired while I was in the nursing home. He told the housing people he was waiting on the inspector for the permit so he could get paid for their portion while I was in the hospital. He never completed the permit paperwork, and no inspector ever showed up to check the inprovements, in my opinion he is a weasel. I am sure he will try to trump up the repairs after I left in hopes of trying to steal my deposit. he didnt find anything wrong with the walk thru with me and got his keys back.

Sounds like he got rid of a troublesome tenant. Good for him.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dont take any psych meds. However, I take diabetes meds.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Insurance Liability is about to pay me when I finish healing. I want a million dollars for the permanent disfigurement, loss of limb, pain and suffering, and any future surgeries compassation, Booze how long did it take you to earn a million dollar in your life?

I moved to an upscale neighborhood, not living next to a meth house in Mormonville.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Picard

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Waid was known for writing Kingdom Come series, painted by Alex Ross. He has been writing for Dc for a while.

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Insurance Liability is about to pay me when I finish healing. I want a million dollars for the permanent disfigurement, loss of limb, pain and suffering, and any future surgeries compassation, Booze how long did it take you to earn a million dollar in your life?

I moved to an upscale neighborhood, not living next to a meth house in Mormonville.
Even if you get a million dollars it's not like you earned it.

Spoiler alert, though: you're not getting shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have you actually been paid out anything? You spent a bunch to move to an upscale neighborhood, then spent a huge bunch on a pantheon pledge? Where is this money coming from?

Are you basically borrowing against an expected payout?

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Have you actually been paid out anything? You spent a bunch to move to an upscale neighborhood, then spent a huge bunch on a pantheon pledge? Where is this money coming from?

Are you basically borrowing against an expected payout?
Man, I can only hope so. It's probably family or government, though. And upscale might just mean a slightly lower chance of getting murdered.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, I can only hope so. It's probably family or government, though. And upscale might just mean a slightly lower chance of getting murdered.
What great analyzing there Weasel. you should do the podcast with me. I got a buddy key for you.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Sox, i mean , i think your a crazy person , but would love a buddy key , maybe if we grouped for a while in pantheon i would change my stance and come around to your special brand of madness, HMU in the dms if you want to share a key

Fall Down Home Movie GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users