Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Rangers. I go a few times a year. It really isn't that bad cost wise.
Baseball is typically cheaper than football correct, just due to the sheer number of games?

I don't watch a lot of sports anymore, but my brother-in-law enjoys watching the rangers, when I'm at my sister's house and there's a game on they typically have it on a TV.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Baseball is typically cheaper than football correct, just due to the sheer number of games?

I don't watch a lot of sports anymore, but my brother-in-law enjoys watching the rangers, when I'm at my sister's house and there's a game on they typically have it on a TV.
I don't have a TV or watch TV ever. I pretty much only experience sports through family and osmosis. Yes, rangers games are a much cheaper gift than cowboys games. My family like it, and rangers don't have a pride night, so I don't mind going.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I don't have a TV or watch TV ever. I pretty much only experience sports through family and osmosis. Yes, rangers games are a much cheaper gift than cowboys games. My family like it, and rangers don't have a pride night, so I don't mind going.
I don't really watch TV either, but they do, and if it's baseball season, don't typically turn the game on but I'm there and we're having dinner. I don't pay much attention to it normally, but I know they enjoy it.

I do like going to a ball game. It's funny experience even if I don't really care about the teams. Just sucks concessions or astronomically expensive now. Want to say the last sporting event I went to was a stingrays hockey match in Charleston. I want got a haircut and the lady who was cutting my hair all the time had one tickets off of a radio station. She said hey do you want these when I was laying out sure, because she wasn't going to go no she found in and won them

Brother and I went out that Friday for a burger and a couple of beers, caught the game but then got rained on in the parking lot, and then proceeded to freeze our asses off in the stadium. Only hockey match I remember seeing other than maybe one as a little kid. It was pretty fun though.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
baby falling GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
pantheon.jpg

In a dimly lit, cluttered room, an old man sits in a worn-out wheelchair. His once-vibrant eyes now gleam with a wild, demented obsession. Deep wrinkles etch his face, and wisps of unkempt white hair sprout haphazardly from his head. A thick, scraggly beard flows down to his chest, peppered with crumbs and stains from forgotten meals.

He's dressed in a faded T-shirt emblazoned with the "Pantheon" logo, stretched taut over his frail frame. One of his legs ends abruptly at the knee, the amputated stump wrapped in aged bandages. The wheelchair's footrest on that side hangs vacant, emphasizing his missing limb.

Surrounding him are stacks of old gaming magazines, posters, and scattered notes. The walls are plastered with hand-drawn sketches of game maps, character designs, and speculative release dates—all centered around the elusive MMORPG game, "Pantheon." A calendar hangs crookedly, with countless dates circled and crossed out, marking the endless wait.

In his gnarled hands, he clutches a game controller, the buttons worn from incessant use. His gaze is fixed intently on a flickering computer screen ahead, which displays the "Pantheon" logo with the perpetually frustrating words, "Coming Soon."

The room's only light emanates from the computer screen, casting eerie shadows that dance across his face, highlighting the depths of his obsession. Empty energy drink cans and snack wrappers litter the floor, testament to countless sleepless nights spent in anticipation.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blast from the past first appearance, Mr. Soxx, at 1:15

I am so glad I upgraded to VIP cause the champions pledges just got screwed on play time testing.

Sept 9 Team Necro begins who wants in. Lets wreck some shit better that Summoners.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am taking my landlord to court for my security deposit in a few weeks. I gave him almost 90 days. Now I can sue him for 3 x the deposit.
I just got my dell 9020 as my spare discord computer and put my old computer in the shop as I am upgrading the dell. I hired my maid, Dimples, as my admin for the discord channel and doing some back-end work on my sites.
I decided to buy a nice computer for streaming in a few weeks.

Twitch SailorsandSeamonsters - Twitch
Discord Join the Sailors and Sea Monsters Discord Server!
Youtube SailorsandSeamonsters
Facebook Sailors & Sea Monsters

I hope to have the "You Know" soon.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Shit hsppens. But it is his fault for not maintaining his property. He refused to do anything considering he was a structual engineer in RL.

you saw something that was clearly dangerous and chose to traverse it without proper accommodations. Caveat

Doctors notes are nt part of any lease agreement that is correct. But section 88 is. He is fucked but insurance will bail him out. You cant replace a foot
Someone want to wheelchair race me at 7 11 and tape it the other day.

did you do it? Wheelchair racing homeless at 7/11 could be a big eyeball magnet for your stream- I say this with no irony that kind
I am taking my landlord to court for my security deposit in a few weeks. I gave him almost 90 days. Now I can sue him for 3 x the deposit.
I just got my dell 9020 as my spare discord computer and put my old computer in the shop as I am upgrading the dell. I hired my maid, Dimples, as my admin for the discord channel and doing some back-end work on my sites.
I decided to buy a nice computer for streaming in a few weeks.

Twitch SailorsandSeamonsters - Twitch
Discord Join the Sailors and Sea Monsters Discord Server!
Youtube SailorsandSeamonsters
Facebook Sailors & Sea Monsters

I hope to have the "You Know" soon.
A lot to unpack here…

you are going through the effort to sue for 3x rent deposit?

dimples is your maid turned back end admin?

when is the first steam?

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox won the wheelchair race and he holds the remote.

All you can do is suffer and flail.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hes a joe biden minded cripple. The nurse certainly agreed to it followed by ok honey lets get you to bed.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Every time you get mad at tech support in India, just remember that Mr. Sock would have been the alternative.

• 2Worf