Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am on Havensong as a lvl 5-6 Summoner named Bartola. Message me to find me on discord. Join the Sailors and Sea Monsters Discord or come to gemral discussion channel 1. I will help you lvl if you don't have a toon on the Havensong server. 11 am cst ish. Your account is active when my pledge lvl is active.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hello ,

BRING YOUR FRIENDS!

Early Access is on the horizon and the time has finally come to invite your friends to check out Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Buddy Keys will be going out shortly, so watch for that email.

How will Buddy Keys work?

Directions for how to apply the Buddy Key will be in the email that contains the key. Please read and follow those instructions closely and if you need help, hit us up on the official forums, Discord, or via CS support (links at the bottom of this email).

Buddy Key recipients will be granted a SUPPORTER-level game account to play whenever the supporter pledges have access. This gives them play time during our current Seasons and allows your friends to join you in the Early Access launch in December.

As a celebration of this milestone, we are opening up the game to Supporters starting August 10, at 10AM PST and playing through August 16th, at 10AM PST. All pledges and Buddy Code recipients are welcome to join us in Terminus during this time.

This is your chance to show your support for Pantheon. Let us get the word out that Terminus is open for business!

For more information and support, join our Discord server or the official forums. If you need account assistance, visit our help desk.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Before your game account is created you will be signing a EULA. Please read it so you understand the terms clearly.

Creating Your Account​

1. Head to https://account.pantheonmmo.com
  2. Click on the Register link beneath the pink Login button. This will create a master Visionary Realms account. Please use your full name and preferred email address when setting this up.
  3. Once you have created a master VR account and logged in you will be directed to your account management page.
  4. On this page scroll down to the Game Accounts section and click on "Create Account" under Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen (Pre-Alpha)
  5. Enter your unique key code and create your game account and include the email address of the person who is gifting you this buddy key. [email protected] The email address must match the email where the key was sent. The game account username must not be an email address nor can it start with a special character or number. Once the game account is created, you can go back and change the game account email address.
  6. You can download the client at Download – Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen
Your Pantheon Key is:
F28QD-9QP58-C067Z-PFJH3-GXEWG

Message me on the discord board for a free invite. Only got a few days left, 11 am Cst I will be on and in discord. Come and chat with me. Join the Sailors and Sea Monsters Discord Server!

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Before your game account is created you will be signing a EULA. Please read it so you understand the terms clearly.

Creating Your Account​

1. Head to https://account.pantheonmmo.com
  2. Click on the Register link beneath the pink Login button. This will create a master Visionary Realms account. Please use your full name and preferred email address when setting this up.
  3. Once you have created a master VR account and logged in you will be directed to your account management page.
  4. On this page scroll down to the Game Accounts section and click on "Create Account" under Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen (Pre-Alpha)
  5. Enter your unique key code and create your game account and include the email address of the person who is gifting you this buddy key. [email protected] The email address must match the email where the key was sent. The game account username must not be an email address nor can it start with a special character or number. Once the game account is created, you can go back and change the game account email address.
  6. You can download the client at Download – Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen
Your Pantheon Key is:

Message me on the discord board for a group invite. Only got a few days left, 11 am Cst I will be on and in discord. Join the Sailors and Sea Monsters Discord Server!. Come and chat with me. Don't forget to give me a like and follow on all my channels including Twitch

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the game key dude! :D

1723902371195.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The next play date for free supporter access ie. the buffy code is September 21-27.

Make sure you use the code I provided the code I posted and use my email [email protected] to validate it. If you have already done it then you are good.

Your Pantheon Key is:

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dick, I posted you a unique buddy code for your pantheon access and now it begins your content creator career with the Soxx.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

It's random unconnected uninspired T posing enemies. "These kind of Dino Lizards"

I'd want to hear something like:
"In Terassia, a jungle biome, the Saurex rule. As primitive lizardmen, they have reduced aggro range but engage them and they do extra damage against unarmoured classes. Don't think that you are safe as an armoured class though, they spit a stacking acid debuff at you which is fatal if you don't finish them quickly enough.

Killing them rewards scale and bone pieces for mail arnour crafting. Though the enemies you face in the open jungle will be warrior and rogue types, rumours of dinosaur mounted and caster enemies closer to their spawning grounds persist... brave adventurers between level 10 and 15 may be able to delve into the mysteries of their evolution..."

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's random unconnected uninspired T posing enemies. "These kind of Dino Lizards"

I'd want to hear something like:
"In Terassia, a jungle biome, the Saurex rule. As primative lizardmen, they have reduced aggro range but engage them and they do extra damage against unarmoured classes. Don't think that you are safe as an armoured class though, they spit a stacking acid debuff at you which is fatal if you don't finish them quickly enough.

Killing them rewards scale and bone pieces for mail arnour crafting. Though the enemies you face in the open jungle will be warrior and rogue types, rumours of dinosaur mounted and caster enemies closer to their spawning grounds persist... brave adventurers between level 10 and 15 may be able to delve into the mysteries of their evolution..."
Whoa whoa whoa, what are you doing putting thought behind the creation of the world? "Some kind of dino lizards" is what we want!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have insider information the pictures of the races are for future race development after the original 9 are introduced, there is only one race they didn't show which is the bird race. T form is the basic form that all avatars take before they are rigged. Brad's design doc tells you 3 races per continent white fall, king's reach, and Thronefast. There may be a 4 th continent called celestius.

Ready to report for work there, Dick? Chirp Chirp

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like