Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's random unconnected uninspired T posing enemies. "These kind of Dino Lizards"

I'd want to hear something like:
"In Terassia, a jungle biome, the Saurex rule. As primative lizardmen, they have reduced aggro range but engage them and they do extra damage against unarmoured classes. Don't think that you are safe as an armoured class though, they spit a stacking acid debuff at you which is fatal if you don't finish them quickly enough.

Killing them rewards scale and bone pieces for mail arnour crafting. Though the enemies you face in the open jungle will be warrior and rogue types, rumours of dinosaur mounted and caster enemies closer to their spawning grounds persist... brave adventurers between level 10 and 15 may be able to delve into the mysteries of their evolution..."
Every interview Ive watched with him talking, hes the most monotone Eeyore type personality ever. If he's excited or passionate, then he has the disposition of a fucking plank.
images

It really wouldnt be that hard to use a proper community manager for this game. Hell, they could probably get any one of these handful of die hard nerds out here to do it for free. At least then someone would SOUND and LOOK excited when they talk about the game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
VR had P+ doing their dirty work for promoting the game but when you start doing stupid shit people get scared and nervous. There are things you have to be careful of the illegal mumbo jumbo CC will face about being sponsored by a company. If you are sponsored people will claim you are a shill. If you don't claim it and if they find out its a 45 k fine from FCC.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
VR had P+ doing their dirty work for promoting the game but when you start doing stupid shit people get scared and nervous. There are things you have to be careful of the illegal mumbo jumbo CC will face about being sponsored by a company. If you are sponsored people will claim you are a shill. If you don't claim it and if they find out its a 45 k fine from FCC.
You need to get a fucking diary and a case worker

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't get me wrong, I would love for Pantheon to be great, but I'm not going to lie that this video feels like an exact representation of where this game is headed.
Close, but they're moving too fast. For a perfect parallel, it needs to be grandmas on slow scooters but somehow with the same amount of carnage.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I missed it, please advertise the time, a bunch of is would make time to watch.

How many FPS is that?

Yea thats pretty bad for sure. Feels like 1995 and you got a new 3D game and used software render because you had no graphics card.

Either that or he is playing Myst.

Chris

Potato del Grande
3 fps.

Literally.
A lot of people prefer 6 FPS but honestly I can't tell the difference.

The human eye can't see that many frames individually before they all start merging into one image.

Last edited:
  • 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Holy fuck, Sox. You're going to need that lawsuit money ASAP. I can't believe you suffered through that for almost two hours.

"No expenses spared"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy fuck, Sox. You're going to need that lawsuit money ASAP. I can't believe you suffered through that for almost two hours.

"No expenses spared"
I think he was idling for most of it, I jumped around a little and did find one death followed by "motherfucker".

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

If you have to go through the motion of checking your balance as you climb the ladder, and then tip tow your weight onto a dive board, only to be surprised when it fails....you just might be a redneck.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait... Sox... are you clicking the ability buttons with your mouse?

You have three abilities, just click the number shortcuts on the keyboard.

• 1Like