Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
WoW may have murdered Everquest, but it could be said that WoW wouldn't have been made without it.

Warcraft 3 murdered Command and Conquer, Dota murdered Warcraft 3 etc etc...

Great point and its not the "EQ is a failed concept" proof that ppl think it is

Just like WC3 isnt "murdered/it sucks garbage". Its just not McDonalds slop to sell a million boxes in the modern market like aram mode moba or rapid respawn and die machine gun games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
One last parting shot.

If it wasn't for Brad none of your guys would be conversating and hanging around for the last 20+ years on this forum. He started the conversation by saying a ranger goes into a bar. Loading please, Wait. Be grateful, you got to share in his vision of what is a community is.

/Drops the Mic.
Absolutely baste and so true. ✊

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I had a whole zone named after my bard surname, Windsong's Sanctuary. Furor had a low-level spell named after him. JEJ years ago, told me about how they screw over warriors' ability to tank verses monks. Did the sit-in work Alex?
I had a popular coffee brand named after me.

• 2Worf
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I played EverQuest and the lore makes multi billion dollar retail WoW lore look like garbage lol

Email the Pantheon investors and question their decision, see you in Terminus

Both EQ and WOW had shitty lore. EQ's was just less shitty.

EQ's lore was just a standard schlock fantasy trope.

And what about Pantheon's lore? Even more garbage. And they got rid of the only original concept they ever had: fuzzy trolls

1726166352261.jpeg

1726166366420.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
wtf is yerm actually an LLM that trained on Mr Sox posts. That shit is impressive, I tried a while back and while its easy for me to sound like a retard, it’s mucu more challenging to attune to such a specific niche of retard
thats-my-secret-c0af57f9e4.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sure do. I am not a cookie-cutter cutout. It is the second coming of the Spice Girls and the Pantheon Podcast. Sidney is her name, F' Kilsin. Necros are around the corner. What will your tombstone be? Mine is DeadToe.View attachment 545849

prtcrt3_Mesa de trabajo 1 (4).jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sure do. I am not a cookie-cutter cutout. It is the second coming of the Spice Girls and the Pantheon Podcast. Sidney is her name, F' Kilsin. Necros are around the corner. What will your tombstone be? Mine is DeadToe.View attachment 545849Am visionary.
I thought you were quitting, you stupid no talent moron? You cannot commit to anything.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
excuse me, suicide suggestion like the mod will do anything anyway. I plan to see my vision completed it is just my plate is full.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Dislike

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
excuse me, suicide suggestion like the mod will do anything anyway. I plan to see my vision completed it is just my plate is full.
It's not a suicide suggestion because that would require you committing and following through, which you are incapable of.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users