Parent Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
"Started a wedding fund"

That shit's too deep for me. It made me both immediately sad that I'll never had a daughter and immediately glad that i'll never have a daughter.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a girl at the supermarket that wants my dong I'm fairly certain. Always blushes when she sees me and a few times she's skipped large items when checking me out so they're free (I didn't see til later)

Brought my son last night and he threw down his charm hardcore on her. Big goofy smiled and waved at her and made her swoon. She now either wants my dick 250% more or -250%

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I have three kids, total, years and years apart.

Condolences to you twin and triplet(!!!) people. Christ. Food budget is going to look like a hockey stick graph.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've got 13 month old triplets, 2 boys and a girl
That's what I thought when I saw your post last page. very cute!
Mine are just starting to really crawl around & sit-up, can't imaging what it'll be like in 5 more months...
However, with 3 newborns I gotta believe nothing will be harder than those first weeks/months. We were practically zombies.
Sleep schedule is improving but with 3 the chances of all of them making it through the night is slim. Have nailed down a 7PM bedtime though, so my evenings are rather relaxing and I can even get some gametime in.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
All 3 were sleeping through the night since about 6 months (for the most part, every once in awhile we would have to put one back to sleep but was pretty rare). Basically they sleep from 7 to 6 every day.

Our girl has been walking since like 8 months, one boy since around 10-11 months, and the other is really just starting to try. They've been crawling up stairs for a long time now, just recently taught them how to go down without falling.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How many of you have had multiples? I got triplets turning 8 months tomorrow. they are getting really fun. 2 girls and 1 boy. it's been a wild ride so far.
I have twins, 1 of each, and they are fun at times.

Your boy is outnumbered there. The thing about multiples of different genders is that it complicates things.

Can't have the same friends.
Different maturity levels.
Can't share clothes, the bathtub, or bedrooms.

I could probably put another dozen things on that list. It makes things slightly frustrating but not to the point of unbearable.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Assuming somebody isn't early, or late, ETA 7.5 weeks. Shit's gettin' real.
Awwww yusss. Good luck! It's a scary/fun experience.

I was having a few beers and playing wow last night, just about to log off and I hear my middle kid start crying in his bed. He vomitted all over himself (and the bed).
He gets up 6 hours later, starts eating cereal and vomits all over the table. What the hell kid, don't drink milk!

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
8.5 weeks here, still feels not real at times and I do a double take when the little fella boots me through the wifes stomach. I have a fairly deep voice and he immediately stops kicking when I talk to him through the belly, cheers me up to imagine him happily swiming away and then suddenly freezing and like "wtf was that!", he seems to enjoy it though :)

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Awwww yusss. Good luck! It's a scary/fun experience.

I was having a few beers and playing wow last night, just about to log off and I hear my middle kid start crying in his bed. He vomitted all over himself (and the bed).
He gets up 6 hours later, starts eating cereal and vomits all over the table. What the hell kid, don't drink milk!
I don't look forward to this.

I have nightmares of when chaos chaos told us his daughter woke him up by puking in his mouth

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't look forward to this.

I have nightmares of when chaos chaos told us his daughter woke him up by puking in his mouth
Was talked about a while ago in this thread, but my 2 year old daughter used to make herself so upset she got sick. I'm still unsure if it was for attention or not. She was clearly upset, but I have no idea if she knew where it was headed.

As a side note, anyone dealt with a child that won't sleep in their own bed for the whole night?

This has been happening so long, I feel it's clearly a learned response probably, but again my 2 year old daughter will go to sleep for naps just fine in her own bed. Wakes up after an hour or 2 just fine. But at night, it's anywhere from 30 minutes, to maybe a couple hours max before she sits up just screaming in bed. We can either immediately calm her down by having her sleep in our bed, or if we calm her down and put her back in her bed, she will be up not long after screaming. Related to puking, she has a few times woken up and made herself sick with this as well.

As mentioned I do feel at this point its a learned reaction that gets her what she wants: sleeping in our bed, but not sure how to ever fix it considering she is fine at nap time. Many nights of shitty sleep as we just put her back in her bed over and over?

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Was talked about a while ago in this thread, but my 2 year old daughter used to make herself so upset she got sick. I'm still unsure if it was for attention or not. She was clearly upset, but I have no idea if she knew where it was headed.

As a side note, anyone dealt with a child that won't sleep in their own bed for the whole night?

This has been happening so long, I feel it's clearly a learned response probably, but again my 2 year old daughter will go to sleep for naps just fine in her own bed. Wakes up after an hour or 2 just fine. But at night, it's anywhere from 30 minutes, to maybe a couple hours max before she sits up just screaming in bed. We can either immediately calm her down by having her sleep in our bed, or if we calm her down and put her back in her bed, she will be up not long after screaming. Related to puking, she has a few times woken up and made herself sick with this as well.

As mentioned I do feel at this point its a learned reaction that gets her what she wants: sleeping in our bed, but not sure how to ever fix it considering she is fine at nap time. Many nights of shitty sleep as we just put her back in her bed over and over?

Is there something wrong with letting her sleep in your bed with you two? The USA seems to be the only country that is anti co-sleeping, most of the world embraces it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is there something wrong with letting her sleep in your bed with you two? The USA seems to be the only country that is anti co-sleeping, most of the world embraces it.
The danger is mainly in suffocation and them falling off the bed. It's a real danger that doesn't need to happen if you can get them to sleep in their own bed. At 2 the danger is probably much less, since the real problem with cosleeping is when they are infants, not so much toddlers.

That, and I imagine that parents don't like to get kicked throughout the night every night